Congratulations Andee! We love you!
Monday, June 2, 2008
Graduation Season
On Thursday we got to attend Andee's graduation. We are so proud of her! Andee has always been a wonderful sister and a GREAT aunt to Aubrey and Carlee. The poor girl has Aubrey begging her to help her turn on "Monsters" (Monsters Inc.), take a bath, get her a sucker...the list goes on, every time she is at their house. She has always been willing to help me out by babysitting and I never worry about my kids when they're with her.
Congratulations Andee! We love you!
Aubrey wasn't to sure how to concentrate on keeping the cap on her head and smiling for the camara. And I have to mention that Nate and I have yet been able to get through one of our siblings graduations without some Lone Peak/AF rivalry! He knows what schools better, he just doesn't want to admit it!
Congratulations Andee! We love you!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Go Knights! How can you beat "World Class"? Ya can't!
Come on.... are we really going to keep this up?
YES, GO CAVEMEN!!
Post a Comment