Thank you to everyone that voted for Carlee's name, we won! Now we are just waiting for that nice gift card to Children's Place in the mail! It will be so nice to get some new stuff for Carlee; I don't want that poor girl to grow up in nothing but "hand-me-downs". I hope that Carlee will always appreciate her name and know how special she is to be named after her great grandpas!
Thanks agian!
7 comments:
Congrats!! Children's Place is one of my favorite stores... and would be even better if I could shop for little girls! They have dang cute stuff. Have fun!
Sweet. How fun. I love shopping when it isn't my own money.
Lenae,
Eileen just gave me your blog-I love it! I love seeing the cute pictures of your girls. I found another blog and thought you should check it out: shedoeshair.blogspot. I was thinking of all of Aubrey's hair and I got very jealous! I can't wait to see more posts.
Congrats! How fun a little shopping spree for Carlee! The children's place is one of my favorite places to shop for Dax! The cutest little baby girl deserves the cutest clothes! yay for her!
YAY! Congratulations! Love, love, love the Children's Place. They have some super cute dresses right now. Have fun shopping!
Oh wow!! That's so awesome that she won!! There's nothing better than a free shopping trip, thats for sure!!! So i'd REALLY love to get together sometime, but I work M-F, 8-4:30 so lunch dates don't really work out. BUT i'd love to figure something else out!! Lets all go to a bee's game, or a picnic or something, or dinner. I know John would love it too!
Hey, I can't find your email address. I need to make some chat about Saturday. I hope you're still planning on it.
workwoman@comcast.net
Post a Comment