Monday, June 9, 2008

Blessing Day


On Sunday June 1st (I know, it's taken me a week to post this) we had the opportunity to bless our precious Carlee. We had our wonderful families and grandparents there for support. Nate gave her such a beautiful blessing. If his goal was to make me cry, he achieved it, although that's never very hard to do. Our girls are so lucky to have such a wonderful father. I am so grateful for him and his worthiness to hold the priesthood. I don't know what I would do without that priesthood power in our home. And I really don't know what I would do without Nate in my life. It was a beautiful day and the spirit was so strong in all our meetings.

My mother in law made both Aubrey and Carlee's blessing dresses. I am so grateful for her willingness to share her talent with us. I know the girls will love that they have dresses made especially for them by a grandma that loves them. Thanks You!

Thank you Natalie for taking these pictures for us!


In these family pictures please excuse my chubbiness and the fact that the way I'm holding Carlee makes her look a little...fake. She kind of looks like a doll.



Aubrey wanted in on the action and laid down to get her picture taken.

Ta Dah!

9 comments:

michellecluff said...

That dress is GORGEOUS!!!! I love it! It's so nice having a priesthood holder in the home huh! What would we do without our awesome husbands?

Anonymous said...

pretty much, i have the cutest nieces ever :) i love that i get to see all you guys everyday!

Victoria Elder said...

What a beautiful family!! How wonderful your mother in law made those dresses they are so pretty! Carlee & Aubrey will cherish those!!

Emily said...

your girls are so beautiful. carlee looks so tiny and delicate. it reminds me of how amy was as a baby, i love it!

Cheryl said...

Hey Lenae! I just happened to come across your blog! You have a such a cute little family! Your baby's dress is gorgeous, I didn't know Lori did that. Congrats on Carlee's blessing, and birth! She is so tiny, and beautiful.

You can check out my blog at daveandcheryl.blogspot.com

Cheryl

Kelsy Thomson said...

That dress is so pretty. Your girls are so adorable!!

Wyatt and Tara said...

She looks like a fairy princess! How pretty!

Cheryl said...

Hey Lenae! I tagged you on my blog.

Emmett and Ashlee said...

Hey we are changing our blog address to emmettandashlee.blogspot.com so you guys know. We are taking our last name off all of our stuff, so please don't add our last name to your blog. Thanks!! I love your pictures. Your girls are beautiful!