Friday, June 27, 2008

4 Wonderful Years


Yesterday Nate and I celebrated our fourth anniversary! It has been the most wonderful four years! Sometimes it fills like it was just yesterday and other times it seems like it has been longer because of all the many things we've been through together. Getting married to Nate was the best decision I've made yet in my life. Here are a few of the things I love about Nate:

1. He is a hard worker, I can't imagine having to deal with full time work, school and family.



2. He is competitive, sometime a little too much. (The games I beat him at, we don't really play anymore)


3. He honors his priesthood. I can't tell you how wonderful it is to have this power in our home.


4. When he's upset it only takes a good "10 second temper tantrum" to make him feel better. (You have to really know him to understand this one! ) :)


5. He takes care of himself. This is extremely important to me with him being Diabetic.


6. When he gets home from his long days he talks to me and tells me about his day. I love that he makes me feel apart of what he does. I also get a kiss every time he leaves or comes home! Lucky me!

7. He makes me laugh. He can come up with funny remarks quick, it's impressive!

8. He makes time for the girls and I. (Even if it means not going fishing!)


9. He is a wonderful father to Aubrey and Carlee, they adore him. He's definitely a FUN dad!



10. He is the best husband! He is patient and understanding with me. He is extremely respectful. I can count on him for anything.



Here are a few more picture, as if you haven't seen enough:)

I loved this center piece on the serving table a the reception!

This is Nate's great grandpa, Pappa Wally. He is now past away, but we were lucky to have him seal us. It was a wonderful sealing!




Our wonderful, supportive families!

























I love you Nate with all my heart! Thank you for my beautiful girls! Thank You for choosing me and blessing my life. I can't believe I get to have you as my companion forever, I look forward to it!

13 comments:

Steffani Dastrup said...

I love seeing these pics! You are absolutely goregous! I totally remember coming to your reception and wishing it was me marrying my best friend! I am so glad that you are so happy! We still need to watch SYTYCD!

Anonymous said...

Loved the pics! Sooo happy for you guys. You still are so cute!

Cheryl said...

Your pictures are beautiful! Congrats on 4 years! It goes by so fast, huh?

Victoria Elder said...

4 years wow! I really enjoyed looking at your pictures & hearing all the reasons you love Nate! What a sweet wife you are Lenae! What a wonderful daddy missing fishing to spend time with his girls how precious!!!

Mallory said...

WOW! 4 years... That seems like forever!! :O) Fun pictures of you guys... I LOVE that last one of you two, super adorable.

michellecluff said...

Beautiful pics! Congrats!

Alicia said...

Congratulations! What a wonderful life and beautiful family you have made for yourselves.
God bless.

Marcistar said...

Wow 4 years! That's so awesome! You guys are just the cutest couple! i'm so happy for your little family! Love the wedding pics!

Sheesh said...

It was fun to see you guys last night. Don't be surprised to receive a few texts from me SOON!! I just had to chuckle at number 4.. I remember those!! LOL!!!

Mathie Fam said...

I can't believe it's been 4 years. But then it will be 5 for Jase and I this December. Congratulations to you and Nate--both great friends! Hey I will be in Utah from the 11th to the 25th. I was thinking about a potluck BBQ with whoever would want to come. Maybe on the 18th or 19th at Rotary Park? We could pack that place! We are moving to Maine in Sept so I really want to see you and everyone before we move so far!

Lindsey Walker said...

congrats on 4 years! Isn't being married the best?

bkjones said...

What a cute couple you two are! Happy 4th!!

Eileen said...

I hope you find this. I lost your email. You can steal my pics. They are really YOUR pics. There are SO MANY that it's taking long to finish editing (plus holiday interuptions!). I'm glad you like them.