Thanks you guys for, A) Thinking about me enough to write my name down and B) giving me something to blog about :)
Facts Tag
1. I fell down in elementary school (I can't remember what grade, maybe 2nd) and scraped up my whole face. Covered in scabs. Why is this interesting? Because I fell while trying to run away from a boy that was chasing me. If he caught me he would kiss me and that was terrifying.2. I rock back an forth ALL the time. This is a soothing thing for me. As a little girl I would rock back and forth on the couch, throwing my back and head back to hit the cushion. (Which Aubrey now does too, she started at the age of one.) And now that I'm older I find myself still rocking slightly from side to side. I now have a baby to rock!
3. When my parents put lip stick on me when I was little, I would make the kissy face with my lips. I don't know if I did this because I thought that is what you were suppose to do with lip stick on, or because I didn't want to mess it up. Yes, I was a unique child :)
4. During Aubrey's birth the umbilical cord was wrapped around her neck and when the doctor went to pull it over her head, it broke. Blood splattered all over the room and the doctor, he even had spots all over his glasses. Lucky for us, he is a GREAT doctor and was able to clamp both ends off before we bleed to death. He told us after that he went back and told his colleagues and in all their 75 years of practice they have never seen that happen. Carlee was a little nicer to the doctor and kept the umbilical cord intact.
5. I have a bear, a plain ol' regular bear that is called...Care Bear. I wanted a Care Bear so bad and at the time my parents couldn't afford an actual Care Bear. So they got this less expensive, but oh so cute bear and said it is Care Bear. I was too young to know the difference and loved it just the same. In fact I still have it to this day and his name is Care Bear. Of course when I got married, he lost his spot on the bed.
6. I can watch my favorite movies and shows over and over. I have most of my favorites memorized. Nate won't watch my very favorite movie, While You Were Sleeping, with me because I can't help but say the lines with them. "Lucy, they have doctors for this kind of thing!"
7. I never wear shoes. Well, I shouldn't say never because I do wear them about twice a year but end up taking them off. I wear sandals, even in the winter.
ABC Tag
A- Attached or single: Attached
B- Best Friend: Nate, and my mom and sisters.
C- Cake or Pie: I'm not really a huge fan of either. I'll eat cake more than pie. I don't eat pie at all, unless it's ice cream pie.
D- Day: Saturdays and Sundays...Nate's home and we get to spent time with our families.
E- Essential item: Nate's insulin, my make up, and my cell phone, although you won't know it because I never answer it.
F- Favorite color: Any pastels
G- Gummi bears or worms: Worms
H- Home town: Highland, Ut
I- Indulgences: Massages and Naps. What girl doesn't like to be pampered?
J- January or July: July, although Nate's birthday is in Jan. and that's fun.
K- Kids: 2 precious girls Aubrey and Carlee
L- Life is incomplete without: My faith and my family
M- Marriage date: June 26th
N- Number of siblings: 4; 2 wonderful sisters and 2 of the best brothers in the world
O- Oranges or apples: Juicy, crunchy apples
P- Phobias or fears: I'm afraid of losing a loved one
Q- Quote: I'm not big on quotes. I hear ones that I think are great and then forget them.
R- Reason to smile: Spending time with my husband and seeing my girls smile
S- Season: Spring
T- Tag: Victoria (I tag you back!) Celeste and Christie
U- Unknown fact about me: Read the tag above
V- Very favorite store: Probably Target
W- Worst habit: Playing with my hair. Lately, I've been finding my split ends and pulling them apart, horrible habit.
X-rays or ultrasounds: Is this really a question? Ultrasounds
Y- Your favorite food: Fettuccine Alfredo. Unfortunately, it's the most fattening food around.
Z- Zodiac sign: Aries
9 comments:
It was fun to read all those, and more fun that I pretty much knew all the answers! But what's more fun than that? I would have answered the same way on most of them! See you tomorrow! (or in 5 mins, today!)
PS sorry to delete the first comment. I can't spell.
so, funny thing about the umbilical cord story...you must have been the talk of the hospitals! I used to work for an OB/GYN and he came in one day and said that had happened to another doctor. I can only imagine it was you with the time frame it was in and how really uncommon that is. Crazy! So scary!
I must say there is a lot about you I don't know. It was fun to read your answers on both tags.
wow so much i didn't know about you. you're a fun girl, i like that.
I am so happy to find a fellow "hair-picker"! I usually just pull at it and break it off. It's such a bad habit . . . I need to stop! By the way, your daughters are SO beautiful! I love Carlee's pic's in her blessing dress!
I love reading these things! It's way fun to learn new things about people! By the way, your girls are so stinking cute!
hey babe! we really do need to get together! maybe when we come back up in august we can have a bbq with everyone from high school at my house! alex lives right across from me? ya found that out when i ran into him at maceys haha crazy! anyway i hope all is well you with and your new little one and nate dealing with diabetes. by the way how is that going? love ya!
We will definitely get together before I leave. I was going to come by last week but had a pretty bad cold and didn't want to give it to your daughters. We are all better now and I will call you soon.
Post a Comment