Aubrey spent her time at the bottom of the slide in the little pool.
This is were Carlee spent the afternoon...In her car seat in the shade
Ahhh...best friends. I'm glad Aubrey has a cousin close in age. I was blessed to have a few cousins my age. One of them, Becky, was my best friend growing up, she past away when we were sixteen. We lived close enough to play often and became really close, I miss her so much! I am so glad Natalie and her family live close by so Aubrey can enjoy her cousins and I can enjoy my sister! Speaking of Natalie, I thought I would post this picture below of her in action. She is taking a photography class and has gotten really good. So her picture of these two will look a lot better than mine :)
Natalie also was able to take a minute and snap a few shots of Carlee last Sunday, they turned out really cute. I love to have others take pictures of my family, they always turn out better. I've decided I don't have the eye for this kind of thing. Nate's aunt Eileen does photography and is willing to take baby pictures of Carlee too, I'm so excited. Natalie also took pictures of Carlee in her blessing dress yesterday, so look for those to be posted soon!


This is why I bow my baby girls...they look like boys without them
This next picture Natalie caught her mid sneeze, but it kind of looks like she's crying
11 comments:
How cute! My little brother has that same slip-n-slide. He was playing on it Sunday night and let John and I squirt him down with dish soap (you know, to make it more slippery :O), and the hose. Good fun, those slip-n-slides! And the pics of Carlee are so cute! She's such a doll.
Looks like tons-o-fun in the sun!! Kids are so funny! I had a best friend cousin my age too! I am sad to think that my kids will miss all of there cousins because Adam and I will NEVER be ready for kids! Besides it is so much easier to just have fun with other people's kids! P.S. Your kids are beautiful!!! Tell Nate hi!
how fun lenae! It is so hard to be away from family and seeing Aubrey play with her cousin makes me sad that my girls hardly get to see their cousins! I looks like they had fun and tell your parents I want their grass!! Carlee is adorable! I love the red. Your sister is really good. Maybe she would be willing to take pics of my girls this summer--for a price!?
Aubrey looks like she is having a great time!! so the guys out here bought a huge slip in slide, just waiting for some consistent hot weather to set it up here!
so Carlee is so beautiful her features are so petite! What a cutie!
Carlee is so cute in her pictures. She has definitely gotten bigger. I hope you are getting sleep at night with two girls!!
SO cute and so fun! Calree is so cute lenae! I love that red blanket around her!
Ahh..the good ol' slip-n-slide! Those were so fun! Your girls are so adorable.
Hey, thanks for commenting on my blog! Good to see that you and Nate are Happy and have such cute little girls...yes, girls are so much fun! I love that you named your youngest after the two grandpas! What a fun idea. But, just so you know right now...that is a name that we are thinking about for our little one coming...hopefully you don't mind that we might copy you guys :)
She definitely doesn't look like a boy, she is adorable. They are both so cute. I love that you named your baby after the two grandpas, that is such a cute idea.
Carlee is so beautiful! Those eyes are goregous! Hey, the Thayne on "So You Think You Can Dance", is he the same Thayne that used to dance with you? I was freaking out when I saw him make the top 20 last night! He was in the dance that I did with you right? I was telling Bri, "I danced with him! I rolled over his back!" That is so cool! Do you still know him really well?
We would love to have a SYTYCD party with you! We'll have to vote for Thayne a ton! That is so cool that he's on it! He's gotten SO good since I remember him! By the way, I'm totally for setting up Jax and Carlee! They would make the cutest couple ever!
Post a Comment