My sister informed me of a baby name contest on another photographers site and I entered Carlee and told why I named her the name I did (See previous post). Now I needs your votes! She's the first one, Carlee Kay. Please go to that link and vote at the bottom of the post. Thanks friends!
4 comments:
Carlee is all voted for by me!!! your story was the best one so you gyus definately deserved it! She is so adorable! I might have to catch up on that tag later! Dax has been sick all week & has been attached at the hip!
Hey Lanae, this is Hillary Robinson... your little Carlee is adorable! Congrats. You have my vote!
I voted from the link Natalie has up and I just tried it from yours and it let me vote again! (Is that fair???) I hope you win!
I voted for you Lenae!
Post a Comment