Friday, May 1, 2009

Our Baby is ONE!

I don’t know what to think about Carlee turning one.  To me she is still my baby, and probably always will be.  We have been so blessed to have Carlee as part of our family.  She brings us so much joy and has the cutest laugh ever!  She has quite the vocal cords and will scream when she’s happy, sad and mad.  Seriously, she is VERY loud.  We don’t know what we would do without her Binki in church!  She has her moments where she yells at us, but she also has moments were she’s so sweet and will willingly cuddle into you.  It melts my heart every time. 

A few facts about Carlee:

-She loves to eat and eats a lot.

-She crawls on her toes, sometimes more often then her knees.

-She’s loud.

-She loves her daddy and has to know where he is at all times when he’s home.

-She will walk a few steps when she has cheerleaders.

-She hates formula, but tried milk today for the first time and loved it!

-She’s LOUD.

-She loves her big sister and if mom would let her she’d play in her room all day long.

-She will “scream for ice cream”.

-Everything still goes right into her mouth. (Which is why mom doesn’t let her play in Aubrey’s room all day.)

-Of course, she has no teeth but doesn’t let that stop her from gumming everything.

-Did I mention she’s LOUD?

-She gives the best “loves”

-She enjoys being outside, but HATES the grass.

…And she is SO very loved by a lot of people!


Doing her bear crawl



Daddy & Mommy



Enjoying her Ice Cream.  
We like to go to Macey's as a family to get Ice Cream, Or Frozen Yogurt : ).  
This particular time, the kind lady that works there handed me my Yogurt and the top fell right off.  So she told me "Keep it, I'll get you a new one.  Maybe the baby wants the cone"  And she did!


I just loved this next picture


HAPPY BIRTHDAY CARLEE KAY!
WE LOVE YOU!


8 comments:

Anonymous said...

I can't believe it's been a whole year either! I was just looking at the birth pictures the other day. Happy Birthday Carlee!!! We miss you!

Cheryl said...

Happy Birthday baby girl!! Its so crazy that our babies are 1. I still can't believe it. I am excited, but she is still such a baby to me. You know?

What a little cutie she is!!!

michellecluff said...

WOW! that went fast! she's adorable!! and don't worry, my 2 year old still feels like my baby... i'm not really sure he'll ever grow out of that title either...

Mallory said...

Yaaay!! She's so adorable! I love that last picture of her.

Victoria Elder said...

she is too cute I cannot believe she is 1 already! WOW time flies, I love her with that huge ice cream cone! Happy birthday Carlee!

Brent and Ashley said...

she's darling! happy birthday!!

Lindsey Walker said...

Happy birthday to your baby girl. She is so darling!

Haley said...

What a darling picture! I can't believe how big she is now. She looks like Aubrey! I miss seeing you guys!