Monday, April 27, 2009

Carlee's First Hair Cut

I'm really behind.  Carlee had her first hair cut a month ago.  Both of my girls are so good when it comes to getting their hair cut.  My mother-in-law has her own hair salon in her home, so I'm sure it helps when Grandma's the one cutting their hair.  She is so willing to serve our little family and the girls adore their grandma.  
Thanks so much mom/grandma!  


I'm sorry there are a lot of pictures.  I couldn't pick just a few!  
Carlee pulls the funniest faces and she loved chuckling at herself in the mirror.





All finished!



Just chilling out.



Me and my girl. 


I can't believe she turns 1 on Friday! Where has the time gone?  She's still my little baby though. She's a tiny thing and they probably won't let me put her in a forward facing car seat because she doesn't yet weigh 20 pounds. She STILL has NO teeth. AND now she is refusing to walk. On the 22nd, she decided she could walk and would walk across the room! Ever since then, she'll walk a couple steps (if that) and revert back to crawling. I'm not complaining, well besides the no teeth thing. I'm praying they're in there somewhere.

6 comments:

Cheryl said...

Vika is tiny as well. She is below the 10th percentile in everything.

She looks so cute getting her hair cut. She is adorable.

I hear that the later they get their teeth the more healthy they are. That could just be a rumor, who knows.

Kate said...

Cute little girl!

My sister-in-law had some kids who didn't get their first teeth until after a year--seems crazy to me!

My oldest didn't walk till she was 14 months. She pushed one of those little toy pusher things around for MONTHS though--she even pushed it on a fairly long walk to the park when she was only 10 months. Finally around 14 months I put the thing in the basement (without her knowing about it, so it just kind of disappeared as far as she could tell) and I don't know, I guess she just had to figure out another way to get around so she started walking!

Eileen said...

How adorable! Happy early birthday.

Call me if you still want photos. I couldn't do it till the first of next week, but I would love to.

Victoria Elder said...

that's so fun she already got her first haircut! She is growing up so fast!

Victoria Elder said...

OH Dax had no teeth either till the day before his birthday just one 1/4 of the way up! No signs of it coming in at all

Anonymous said...

Don't worry she will get her teeth soon enough! What a cute little haircut session.