*Warning Picture Overload*
Since the girls birthdays are two days apart we had quite the weekend of celebrations! Thanks to all of our family that could be there to celebrate with us and for the great gifts! Carlee's Birthday- May 1st
Carlee's first cupcake
Up creeps the foot. This is definitely a Carlee thing, she likes to involve her feet when she eats!
Gotta lick it off...
Can't leave out the second foot!
She didn't eat much cake, but she had a good time making a mess!
Family Party to celebrate both girls birthday- May 2nd
Before the party Nate and I took the girls to Chuck E. Cheese.
Aubrey like most of it, like I mentioned before she doesn't like movement beyond her control. I was surprised that she didn't freak out doing this ride, but she wouldn't do it again. This is her "I don't like this" smile.
On to the family party.
Opening presents...
More interested in Grandma camera...
Blowing out candles... enjoying cake...
Again Carlee just made a mess, so we put her in the sink...
...It was great to get everyone together. Thanks Again!
Aubrey's birthday- May 3rd
Aubrey's birthday was on a Sunday, so we wanted to get all of the "parting" done before the Sabbath. We had a nice relaxing day and enjoyed our time with each other a our families. We DID wait to give Aubrey her presents from us when we got home that night, the biggest one being a BIKE! I haven't taken a picture of her with he bike just yet, but she is enjoying it!
7 comments:
Wow, looks like our house...two birthdays in two days! How fun! Those pictures of Carlee with her cupcake AND FEET are hilarious! TWO CUTE GIRLS YOU HAVE!
What an eventful weekend!!! Happy belated to both girls! I was seriously cracking up over Carlee's eating habits involving the feet!! that is adorable! So cute! What beautiful girls you have!
You'll love that pool. We've had ours for 3 years and so far so good. One tip we learned was to use the blow dryer to blow it up and set it on as hot as you can (without melting it, you'll want to switch it back and forth), for at least the bottom two layers so it can warm the water. And put a tarp over it to warm in the sun for a day will make it not so cold (as hose water tends to be freezing). Add a little bleach to the water and you can get a few days out of it, especially if you cover it with a tarp to keep the bugs and leaves out.
Didn't know I was going to write a novel, did ya?
Love my two beautiful nieces and wish I could have been there to squeeze them!
they are so cute! and you are looking SOO good!
Happy Birthday to both your girls!! They are sooo cute!
What cute girls you have! You're lucky you didn't have to wait to long at baby animal days. I've never been, but I hear that people wait for hours.
My OBGYN is Kimberly McCulloch at the women's center that's connected to the hospital. She's awesome, however she does not take new patient's unless you're pregnant. They have a couple of NP's that are really good that could do just a physical. Maybe you could see one of them until you get pregnant again one day. Sorry for the long post. Hope you're liking Logan.
so i am totally blog stalking...I saw your link on ashlee's.... YOur Girls are BEAUTIFUL! They look just like you
I am also sorry to hear your husband has diabetes....They NEED to find a cure... my father in law has had it since he was 13 and my brother in law has had it since he was 16... So I know one of my kids is bond to have it. I hope everything is going well for you guys... looks like you have been partying! how fun!
Post a Comment