Sunday, May 3, 2009

Aubrey's 4!

Today is Aubrey's fourth birthday!  TWO birthdays, in ONE weekend... a lot... but we love to party!  I had plans to do a post about how much we love Aubrey today, but we just got home from visiting family (which was SO wonderful) and my house is a mess and it's late.  So that post will have to wait for now.  But I do want everyone to know just how great Aubrey is!  She is the greatest daughter and the biggest help for me here at home!  I really have a lot to say about our big blue eyed girl and all that will come later this week.

Here is a picture of our birthday girl.  This is the outfit I won from giveawaytoday, isn't it cute?




Aubrey we LOVE you! (And we like you're hair!... inside joke.)

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Happy Birthday my sweet girl!! We miss you! Love, Uncle Briggs, Aunt Natalie, Easton, Emery and Eli

Kristi said...

Happy Birthday Aubrey...adorable girl!...and, yes, CUTE outfit!

Dan~Kerst~Bree~Bryce~Braden~Briggs~Brooklyn said...

What a fun weekend of birthdays! Solveing and I have birhtdays 5 days apart.

Victoria Elder said...

Happy Birthday Aubrey! Miss you guys sooo much! I agree her outfit is absolutely adorable with girl to match!!