Friday, May 29, 2009

Carlee's 1 Year Stats


Weight: 17 lbs 6.5 oz-  below 5%
Height 28 inches- 25%

Yes, our little Carlee is still tiny.   After talking to the doctor "off the record", we decided last weekend to put her in a forward facing car seat.  Life for me just got a whole lot easier and a lot more pleasant!  I don't want to pull my hair out every time a take a drive because Carlee in now so great in the car!  She loves that she can see her mommy and daddy in the front of the car.  She has been walking, sometimes almost running everywhere.  It so cute to see our tiny squirt walking around!  She says a small handful of words, but she has a lot of babbling that she says with it.  In fact a couple weeks ago Carlee was babbling away talking to Aubrey and Aubrey looks at me and says, "Mom, Carlee's teaching me baby Spanish".  Nate's Spanish must sound like a lot of babbling to Aubrey : )

7 comments:

Emily said...

lol, that's awesome, baby spanish!

Marie Carlisle said...

I just love looking at your fun pictures, and hearing all of the cute things your girls are doing. I hope you guys are doing well! I love ya!-Marie

Victoria Elder said...

baby spanish that's awesome I think Dax & her speak the same language

Mallory said...

Baby Spanish!! How funny! So when are we going to go to the Logan temple?! Friday and Saturday nights are always great for us. Pick a date and lets do it!

Cheryl said...

I love that she is so little! I also love that my baby is not much different in size, it will help me to not get baby hungry as fast.

She is such a doll, I love looking at pictures of both your girls. They are so cute!! Does she hold still when you do her hair? What do you do so that you can do it? I have to force Vika to hold still by giving her the water bottle so that she can suck the water out.

Kristi said...

Your cute TINY one year old! A lot of what you said about her sounds like our Karli! I love Aubrey's comment about baby spanish! Adorable!

Eileen said...

So when are we going to take some BD photos? I'll do it for free. Call me or email me.
workwoman@comcast.net