
On Memorial Day I got to attend a Donny Osmond Concert with my mother-in-law and sister-in-law up here in Logan. You see, Andee is in love with Donny and this was the first time she had ever seen him live. It was quite fun to see her about die when he walked out onto the stage. We even wore shirts to let the world know that Andee "hearts" Donny. After the concert was over we decided that we need to take a trip to see Donny & Marie in Vegas. So hopefully that means these shirts won't go to waste and we can use them again.

Joining Donny at the concert was Jessie Clark Funk (great voice) & The American Festival Chorus and Orchestra, who is conducted by Craig Jessop. The whole show was amazing! The Orchestra and choir played a handful of patriotic song (I now love Craig Jessop) which I have to admit got me a little chocked up. Despite the situation our country is in right now I am SO grateful that I live here in American and get to experience the freedoms that we are so blessed with!
Back to Donny... he puts on quite the show! I added a few videos, mainly for Andee's sake : ) But if you're a nerd like me and enjoy a little Donny yourself feel free to watch!

This first video is of Donny singing a song of one of his idols, Stevie Wonder and doing a little dancing
I can't get the last video to work right now, bummer. It was when he sang two of my favorites, Go Away Little Girl & Puppy Love... Oh well.
Thanks mom and Andee for inviting me! It was so nice to have a little girls night and have a break from mommy land. I big thanks to Nate too for watching the girls!
3 comments:
That's so funny! I never knew Andee was such a fan! Glad you had fun!
Ha, what a fun girls night!! I love the shirts, that's too cute.
Ha. This is great. I am living in Vegas for the summer and get to see Donny's face everyday! Miss you!
Post a Comment