Friday, March 6, 2009

Rowley Visit

I couple weekends ago Nate's family came up to visit!  We had a lot of fun and are so glad they came.  Nate's wonderful parents treated us all to dinner at Firehouse Pizzeria.  Thank you so much for dinner it was great!  I just have to say again that I have the greatest in-laws.  I can't tell you how many time I hear people complain about their in-laws and I have been SO blessed in that area.  I love Nate's family and his parents have been a huge example and support for us.  Thank you Rowleys.  
Sorry about the tiny pictures, that is as big as I could get it. Click on it if you want to see it bigger.


I just have to share with you this picture of Carlee and one of her favorite snacks, pizza crust. It makes a huge mess but she sure does love it!

1 comment:

jacksonhaleywarrenandhaus said...

I love it Haus loves pizza crust too. I cant believe are babies are getting so BIG!!!