I've had a few people tell me they would like to see pictures of our "freakin' steal" of a house. But because our blog is not private I'm not going to post them on here. So if you would like to see pictures please let me know because I will be sending out an email next week. If you are not sure if I have your email please don't forget to leave it! We love it here and have been so blessed to be able to rent such a perfect place for our little family. If anyone is looking to move to Logan anytime soon...Rumor has it they are building 60 more!
As a side note, I entered
Give Away Today's contest and won! I don't win things very often so I'm really excited!
9 comments:
Congrats on winning! That's so fun!
Lucky! We never win anything!
These last few posts are so cute!! I would love to see your house. My email: cjleath1242@yahoo. I'm the same way about bows so I;m definitely the wrong person to ask. She looks so stinkin cute though!!!
Hi there! So glad we have this blog thing to keep somewhat in touch :) I've got to check out the new pad... tawnilee@hotmail.com So I did finally find the headbands- believe it or not they have a HUGE (and new) headband and flower/bow selection at Kid to Kid. But of course I had to go to Utah to find that out. I miss you guys! When are we all going to be home at the same time?!? Lenae, thanks for the last comment on my post. You are just too sweet. I'm so glad Nate stole your heart and your in our family! I love you guys.
Hey--love all the updates! Sounds like Logan has been great for you! Your girls are so adorable! They'll have to play this summer when we come to Utah! Hope things keep going well!
Hey, I would love to see pictures of your house. Where is it?
mallory.hutchison@imail.org
I would love to see your pics too!
I would love to see pics of your place, jakvic@gmail.com I saw that you won that congrats! & I love carlys big flower!
I want to see! ashleymgiddings@yahoo.com
Post a Comment