A year ago yesterday was the day that Nate got diagnosed with
Type 1 (juvenile) Diabetes. He has dealt with this new challenge in his life amazingly. I have no doubt he will do everything in his power to not let Diabetes take control of his life. He is so diligent in keeping his blood sugar under control and I know that it is NOT easy all of the time. He is truly my best friend, an amazing father and our hero! Here's to many more years of finger pricking and insulin shots!
6 comments:
no WAY! here's to finding a CURE!
WOW! I can't believe it's already been a year!! Glad everything is going smoothly and I hope it continues to do so...
Way to go, Nate! If it has been a year, that means your baby is almost 1! I hope Logan is treating you well. I am glad Aubrey gets to go to preschool-it sounds fun. I'm sure she loves it! I wish she could come here! Email me if you need any help/ideas on the days you teach (robynmetler@yahoo). I need a blog tutorial. I can't get any pictures out of Kodak easyshare program. Take Care & email me so I have your address!
Happy one year! Sounds like your doing all the right things, good for you! Hope your still having fun with your job! Sounds like Logan has been good to you guys!
I feel so bad that you both have to struggle through this. I'm so happy to hear everything is going well with Nate. It's good to hear he is taking care of himself :) I'm glad that Nate has your wonderful support and constant love! You two are such a perfect couple.
That is so crazy!!! What a life change! I'm so glad that he is so good about it and takes good care of it. I know too many people in my life that just let it go and let it get worse. I'm sure he couldn't do this without you. You are probably such a great support for him.
Post a Comment