I got this flower for Aubrey's hair and I just had to try it on Carlee to see what it looks like. Nate thinks it is WAY too big. I agree that it might be a
little too big but I had to ask you all to see what you think. As of right now she has not worn it out of the house.

Big flower or not, isn't she cute!
4 comments:
she is ADORABLE! i've never been a big fan of the "bows-as-big-as-your-head" look, but it's a look that has really grown on me lately. now i kind of subscribe to the "go big or go home" mentality. she looks so great, though!
She's adorable; she'll be that way no matter what, you could put a giant zuchini on her head! I say decorate her the way you like--she's yours after all, and you don't have very long before she gets an opinion of her own. So have your fun while you can!
Okay, I'm all for cute, big bows, but I'm gunna go out on a limb and say, ya, i think it's a little big. Take or leave my advice, after all, it's only me! :0
It is big, but go big or go home! It is darling! What a sweetie pie!
Post a Comment