LANDON IS ENGAGED!
Last night my little brother Landon proposed to this beautiful girl, Stefani. We are so excited to have Stefani join our family. Congratulations you guys! And just to warn you, Nate is practicing his guitar right this minute, in hopes to play at your reception : )

7 comments:
That is awesome Lenae! Tell Landon congrats from me! And I have to say that he is very wise in his choice of future wife! You can't go wrong with a girl named Stefani! :) Miss you tons!
How exciting!
K so I have missed a ton of your posts! So I am gonna go through them all right now:) First, how exciting for your brother getting engaged and your other brother coming home from his mission! Second, I love the Valentines feast! You must be a good cook. I don't think I would even try to attempt those:) Third, Carlee is such a cute little thing! They sure do grow fast! That picture in the bathtub is so cute! Aubrey has so much hair!!! That's so cute that they are such good little friends!
tell Nate... He is going to have to ask Stefani if he can play at the reception... I would let him :)
Okay, I totally thought that you were giving an announcement of another kind! I about freaked!! :)
That is so great! Tell him congrats from me! They make such a cute couple!
Awe! Congratulations to a cute couple, how exciting!
Post a Comment