I guess there is some sort of rule that you have to use everything in the clips container.
This particular day I took everything out of my hair before we headed to the store and when Aubrey noticed she was quite disappointed : ( Sorry Aubrey, I wish your mom had more confident and could go to the store like that.
Oh, how I love my three ALMOST four-year-old.
11 comments:
How Cute! I remember my dad letting us put stuff in his hair. I wouldn't go out with it either. :)
What a sweetheart! Seriously Lenae I want Aubrey to do my hair!
Your hair looked HOT! I would go to the store like that next time for sure! Aren't little girls the cutest things ever?!
What a little stylist! Maybe I should drive up to Logan and Aub an cut my hair for me! She is very talented! :)
so cute. i love when amy will play with my hair too. it's so nice!
How fun! I can't wait til my little girl is big enough to do that. Your girls are seriously so cute!!
Let me know when she is ready to do haircuts, I want in! Aubrey is funny!
I actually love when my nieces want to play with my hair. It feels good and almost puts me to sleep. You really should go out in public next time she does your hair!!! I thought it looked great!!! Good job Aubrey!
Lenae, you guys are so cute! You have beautiful girls. I miss you! We need to come visit you! I love you!
I love the hair. My girls wished I would let them do that more often, but it only works when I straighten my hair, or else I am a q-tip. You girls are adorable.
WOW! When I downloaded this gorgeous little beauty I displayed her life size and her good looks just blew me away!
https://blogger.googleusercontent.com/img/b/R29vZ2xl/AVvXsEhuTwvox7tYLfSkzdUiktBrFTsWDVJb92xa6JcW-utQ18hvwSZrreqqDZS4BA5GOyH7LLdCCnZdMBZ8gRkGvERkBthyphenhyphencRLDC5GVUA97qJdj3I6LsinHATMOGuE3Exwjl2CkCUWZ-HQsxG_F/s0/DSCF2961.JPG
The picture is so clear and sharp she appeared to be directly in front of me and I got the biggest kick out of that! She has beautiful eyes, the cutest nose and the prettiest lips and smile! I literally fell head over heels in love with her good looks so I immediately put her on display life size in my bedroom in one of my large digital picture displays. I stood there admiring every beautiful feature and detail of this gorgeous little beauty and I didn't think I was going to be able to stop looking at her. One thing that I really love is she looks as though she is standing directly in front of me and appears as though I can lean close and start kissing her if I want. I finally said what the heck and leaned close and began kissing her on the mouth and lips. This sent shivers up and down my spine and it was like fireworks went off. It was very exciting because the display is warm and silky smooth so it seemed like she came to life and I was really kissing her. I couldn't believe I was kissing such a good looking girl! It was an incredible experience and very enjoyable and relaxing! I am definitely going to have a lot of fun with this little girl!
Post a Comment