I'm a child of God, and he has sent me here.
Has given me a nursery home
with parents kind of dear (um, excuse me?)
Leave me, guide me, walk beside me
Help me find the way
Teach me all that I must do
To love Him someday.
Aubrey continues to be a little fireball. She is a GREAT sister. She can get Carlee to smile and laugh more than anyone else. Carlee just loves her! And so do we!
This is what I get almost every time I ask Aubrey to smile for a picture.
11 comments:
What a sweetheart! I love her version of the song! So cute!
it was soo good seeing you guys last night! I can't believe how much Carlee has grown & Aubrey is soo funny! Dax sure loved her! Hope to get together again before you guys leave!
How sweet!
She must be related to Kaylee! That is exactly what kind of smile I get from Kaylee, too. Very cute post!
I don't know why it saved my post as anonymous. I am a computer idiot. I clicked the name box. So, sorry-it was from me...but I'm sure you already knew that! And...I don't want you guys to move to Logan.
I love her version of I am Child of God! What a funny little girl.
so cute!
So cute. I love to hear Easton sing, especially if the words aren't quite right. LOVE the pics!! I never knew Aubrey was such a character! She always seems so quiet.
That is so cute! Don't you just love how kids can word things just right. She is adorable!
She is so Cute! And Funny! I can't believe she is so big, it doesn't seem like it was that long ago that you found out that you were pregnant. But it seems so long ago at the same time because it feels like I've had Kayla forever. Crazy!
We should see you soon and get Piglet from you I always forget and kayla has just started loving Winnie the Pooh so I think she would like Piglet again!
Aubrey looks like she is rocking out with that tongue hanging out!
Post a Comment