
And rivalry week begins! All you Ute fans, watch your back!
(Nate says "All you Ute fans, eat poo!") His words not mine.
GO COUGARS!
Kick some Utah butt!
I bought the girls some adorable BYU attire from my sister-in-laws sister (got that?). She make the cutest little girl things and is really reliable. I got the girls BYU bows and Aubrey a BYU pillowcase dress/shirt and I think it is so cute! She makes Utah ones too, unfortunately :) and other cute patterns that I am dying to have! If you have a little girl you have to check out her website at http://www.peekaboobowtique.com/.
(Nate says "All you Ute fans, eat poo!") His words not mine.
GO COUGARS!
Kick some Utah butt!
I bought the girls some adorable BYU attire from my sister-in-laws sister (got that?). She make the cutest little girl things and is really reliable. I got the girls BYU bows and Aubrey a BYU pillowcase dress/shirt and I think it is so cute! She makes Utah ones too, unfortunately :) and other cute patterns that I am dying to have! If you have a little girl you have to check out her website at http://www.peekaboobowtique.com/.
Here are pictures of my gorgeous models!
Check out Aubrey's hair, cute right? I'm proud of myself :)
Beautiful BYU baby!
7 comments:
Such cute BYU girls! It's still a debate what color Jax will wear on Saturday. Bri will be pretty bummed if he's wearing blue, but unfortunately for him, I'm the one who gets him dressed in the morning! He he! That BYU dress is so cute on Aubrey! I would love the pattern to that!
your girls are so cute! I love aubrey's hair, i keep wishing that amy's would grow more so i could do some of the cute hair blog thinhgs (notice how all of their hair is so long!).
your girls are so cute! I love aubrey's hair, i keep wishing that amy's would grow more so i could do some of the cute hair blog thinhgs (notice how all of their hair is so long!).
your girls are so cute! I love aubrey's hair, i keep wishing that amy's would grow more so i could do some of the cute hair blog thinhgs (notice how all of their hair is so long!).
your girls are so cute! I love aubrey's hair, i keep wishing that amy's would grow more so i could do some of the cute hair blog thinhgs (notice how all of their hair is so long!).
Go Cougs! I saw Aubrey's cute little dress & thought it was stinkin cute! I love how your girls are always BYU'd out!
Good job on Aubrey's hair, soo cute! I love their little outfits too. So I am so sad about the game, what a disappointment! I was hating on Max Hall, he sucked that game down the tube with his errors and defense didn't help him out either! I will give props where props is due, I am mad at the cougs but I still will never turn to the dark side. Hopefully the cougs will have a good bowl game!
Post a Comment