
Both my parents turned fifty this year! And their faces haven't even caved in yet! My dad turned 50 in April and my moms birthday was Friday. I have the best parents in the world and I love them SO much. Their love for me has been a constant thing in my life that I can count on. They are the great example of love and sacrifice. Thanks mom and dad for everything you've taught me! Love you!
4 comments:
So how are things going with the move to Logan? Did you find a job for your hubby and figure out the health insurance thing? Let me know how things are going!
Wow...they are so young! Happy birthday to both of them!
So young. So adorable. I love the kewpie doll, that is funny.
Your parents are so nice! I hope they had a wonderful birthday!
Post a Comment