I can't believe that Carlee is a half a year old! She turned 6 months on Nov. 1st. My baby is getting bigger every day, and it kind of makes me sad. She can sit up by herself, but luckily has not taken off by crawling yet. Aubrey crawled at 6 months, so I'm enjoying having a stationary baby still! She's been such a happy little girl and has the cutest little "crunched nose smile"! She melts my heart each day!
We had her doctors appointment on the 4th. She got her shots and poor girl did know what hit her! It was so sad :( Aubrey got a flu shot too and she surprised me and was SO brave, not a single tear! Anyway, Carlee is 14.2 pounds, 25 inches long and still has a small head.

Carlee out grown her baby bath!
Happy Half Birthday little one!
1 comment:
Wow! half of a year that is so crazy I swear I just saw her & she was the tiniest little thing EVER! She is soo beautiful!
Post a Comment