Wednesday, November 5, 2008

Bring it!

I'm all strapped in and ready for a rough ride! Bring it on Obama...BRING IT ON!!!



And Obama, it's great that you want your daughters to have choices! But teach them the choice of abstinence and consequences. You say you are going to teach them morals, but you don't want them to be "punished" with a baby! Since when is it moral to kill precious babies? And in my opinion, the babies are the ones that would be "punished" for your daughters actions, not the other way around!

I say again...BRING IT ON! And I'll be praying for you!

9 comments:

Kristi said...

I'm ready to see what this Obama can do...hopefully he doesn't let all his many many supporters down. Yes, that is the main thing I am really worried about with him as well...

yes, I do make my girl's bows...but I would LOVE to learn the RIGHT way to make them. I'm in...does $20 cover everything or just the class?

Lindsey Walker said...

I am disappointed he won. His ideas on socialized medicine is really going to effect our family with Dan going to medical school. And I hate his abortion and welfare ideas. I guess all we can do is wait and see how things turn out.

Victoria Elder said...

You know I did not involve myself in this years politics...I felt like well heck if MITT ain't in it neither am I haha! BUT I did see this clip & totally thought that same thing I am glad you said it! I can't believe he called God's Children/Miracles a PUNISHMENT! I don't know anything else about him but that REALLY MADE ME SOO MAD! But his speech last night brought a little tear to my eye*

Jessica Martiele said...

Hear, hear! May he live up to his promises...but let innocent children live as well!

Mallory said...

Ahhh, i'm right there with you Lenae. I remember seeing that "I don't want them punished with a baby" speech for the first time, and I was like... are you KIDDING ME?!? My mom was adopted, and her birth mother was only 17 when she was born and could have easily chosen abortion but instead she chose adoption, which I suppose is why I have a very strong opinion against abortion...
Anyway, hope you guys are doing good!

Anonymous said...

Seriously? That guy is nuts. And how exactly does he propose to eliminate the consequence of an STD? Some arguments just make no sense. Was this speech really a pro-abortion speech, or was it a pro-sex-education speech? I hope the latter, for the sake of the logic abilities of our new president.

Either way, yeah, I'm a little frightened. Well, maybe a LOT frightened.

Sheesh said...

Well... When a a woman gets murdered while she is pregnant the murderer gets charges for two deaths.... how is abortion any different?
Thats all I have to say about it...

jacksonhaleywarrenandhaus said...

I agree with you fully, I feel that we have some tuff times ahead.

Anonymous said...

I am so sad that he won too! Abortion is murder, no question. He is the president now, so what do you do? I guess give him every opportunity to prove he is as great as he claims he is. I think that everyone will be greatly effected by him and not for the better! Tuff times ahead for sure.