Sunday, November 23, 2008

Bummer!

So BYU lost...well Max Hall lost anyway. Poor guy, I'm sure he is lovin' life right about now. I actually have been...okay today. I think that the TCU loss was harder for me to get over. It would have been nice to beat Utah, okay REALLY nice, but for what? To go back to the Vegas Bowl? Anyway, as long as I don't read anything (including your blog post) about the game, I'll be fine. Besides most of BYU's starters are seniors so there is always next year! I do wish Utah luck on their bowl game, ONLY because I dislike the BCS.

On a different note, doesn't my baby kind of look like a Kewpie doll? My mom told me a long time ago that Carlee reminded her of one and I've thought so ever since. She always holds her arms out like the dolls do and she's got the cute little ears and rosy, chubby cheeks too!

The original Kewpie doll....



My adorable Kewpie doll.... Notice how she's holding her hands out, I'm not exaggerating when I said, "She always has them like that"!

5 comments:

Emily said...

she is such a doll! ha ha I wrote that then reread it and didn't realize i'd used a pun.

The Girardo Family said...

She does look like the doll. Sorry about BYU, I really feel for you. But UTAH is better, just come over to the red side. Anyways, i love the BYU attire, even if it is BYU, I love the bow for Carlee, I might have to get me a Utah one. Have a happy Thanksgiving.

Robyn said...

She is so stinkin' cute! She really does look like a kewpie doll. For years we have told Lori that she (Lori) looks like a kewpie doll...so she comes by it rightly! Can't wait to see you guys on Thursday!

Victoria Elder said...

I was sad about the byu game too! :( Carlee so looks like one of those dolls hilarious!

Anonymous said...

That's cute! I had totally forgotten about those Kewpie dolls! Carlee is adorable!