*Guest writer, Lenae's sister, Natalie, as taken from my blog. Mommy and baby were doing well as of 9am.
Carlee Kay Rowley
Born May 1, 2008
2:01 AM
6 lbs 3 oz
18 inches
Grandma Kingston and big sister Aubrey.
Aunt Alyssa.
The proud big sister (who did not stay up till 2 am).
Grandma Rowley and Aunties.
The anxious father, who unfortunately had the stomach flu the whole time. It caused a bit of a scare when, because of diabetes, his sugar levels went and stayed dangerously low. One priesthood blessing later he was out of the danger zone and was able to help coach Carlee into this world like an ol' pro.
After 8 hours of labor, it's pushin' time.





You can't tell in this picture, but she has her daddy's chin.
Uncle Landon.
What the weather was like when Carlee entered this world. (Are we really surprised it snowed? And this was taken at 2:30am with no flash.)
Carlee Kay Rowley
Born May 1, 2008
2:01 AM
6 lbs 3 oz
18 inches
Aunt Alyssa.
Grandma Rowley and Aunties.
The anxious father, who unfortunately had the stomach flu the whole time. It caused a bit of a scare when, because of diabetes, his sugar levels went and stayed dangerously low. One priesthood blessing later he was out of the danger zone and was able to help coach Carlee into this world like an ol' pro.
After 8 hours of labor, it's pushin' time.





You can't tell in this picture, but she has her daddy's chin.
Uncle Landon.
What the weather was like when Carlee entered this world. (Are we really surprised it snowed? And this was taken at 2:30am with no flash.)
Carlee Kay RowleyBorn May 1, 2008
2:01 AM
6 lbs 3 oz
18 inches

12 comments:
What a beautiful baby! I'm glad that all went well. I am so happy for you!
She's beautiful Lenae and Nate! I hope you're getting some rest and Nate is feeling better today.
Congratulations!
Congratulations Lenae!! I'm so happy for you. Welcome Carlee!
What beautiful, big eyes Carlee has! She is goregous! I hope that you are feeling good! I was looking forward to being your hospital neighbor, but I don't think that will happen in time now. We will definitely come visit though!
Congrats! We went to the Elder's reception last night and heard you had a new little one. Then we heard that you had a blog too, and were so excited! Your little one is so cute and I can't believe how big Aubrey is getting. Jeff and I will have to come visit sometime so you can meet our new little one, too. So exciting! Here is our blog: jeffkelsy.blogspot.com
Oh my word! What a beautiful baby she is. Love the side by side pics of you and Nate being sick together. She really is so pretty!!!! Congrats!!!
she is so beautiful! Congratulations! I can't wait to see her when we come up in a few months. I couldn't believe how big Aubrey is in these pictures. She is so grown up and so cute--looks just like her mom! Fun! Good job!!! I hope Nate feels better too!
Lenae she is gorgeous! Congratulations! We are SO happy for you guys! How is Aubrey adjusting? I hope things are going great!
Congratulations on two beautiful daughters. Aubrey looks a lot like you!
Carlee is SO BEAUTIFUL! Those big eyes are adorable! Well I hope the two of you are getting rest, Congrats I can't wait to meet her!
Beautiful baby! Thanks for finding me. I have wondered what you are up to. Your girls are so adorable. I will put you on my blog and we can keep in touch.
Hey Sweetie!!! Congrats on the new babe! I am going to have to come see you soon! Hey! I have an idea let me bring you dinner....don't worry I will find something that Nate can eat! Well your new baby is GORGEOUS!! you are making me baby hungry? Anyway i love ya! Tell nate hi!!
Post a Comment