So David Archuletta lost American Idol :( I really didn't think that I would care this much, but I'm kind of sad about it. I like David Cook too, and I'm glad he did well, but poor David A. I think I'm so sad because I'm worried that this poor sensitive boy is heartbroken. I'm sure that he is fine and I KNOW he'll have a great future. I haven't gotten this swept up in American Idol since Carrie Underwood, which by the way was extremely disappointing tonight. Not that her singing or performance was bad, it was her choice in outfit that was disappointing. She's really taken on the look of hollywood. Doesn't she realize that people liked her because of her "small town girl" image. I wish people wouldn't change there standards and values when they become famous. Well, enough of the Carrie Underwood side note. Back to David A...I hope he sees this 2nd place as a blessing one day. Because I know things happen for a reason, and he is being looked after.
Sorry for this random, boring post! Just have to vent...and the computer listens well :) Nate listens well too, but he doesn't find this series of events worth worrying over. And there really not, so I'll stop...try to stop, he's just so sweet!
7 comments:
I felt really bad for him too. I do like Cook, but I would have been just as happy (actually more so) if Archie had won because then I would feel so bad for him. Cook's a big boy and could probably have handled it so much better (not saying David A. isn't, only time will tell). This is getting long.
It was fun watching it with you the last two nights! I'm so glad we're back!
Ya David A has a way better voice in my opinion. I was sad he didn't win, but glad that he didn't at the same time in hopes that he keeps his sweetness. Anyways, your girls are adorable and I love that shirt that Aubrey is wearing.
come on you can't feel to bad for him he's offered the same contract. I almost think it would be better to get second place. But that's my opinion. I'm totally a David Cook fan but David A is good too. Oh AI... i'm going to miss you!
I am so glad that I am not the only one with the David A. obsession!! We will have to stay in touch about OYTYCD!!! Tell Nate hi!! Your girls are beautiful!!!!
This David A thing has been really getting to me too! Don't get me wrong about David C, I was expecting Archuleta to win & was shocked Archuleta did so much better the night before i got chills! and he is only 17! JEEZE ppl! I told myself I would vote but Dax is such a busy kid I didn't have the time! Anyways... YES we are pretty excited for the pool, it's not very big but it will do :) & don't worry about the tag! haha I was tagged and it took me like 2 weeks to finally do it out of guilt! lol, i hate bein tagged sometimes :) So Jake is pretty conviced Daxton has like add he is SO HYPER, Jake was shocked to see aubrey was 3! He was like she is all grown up! I hope aubrey had a good bday & love her shirt!
Um, YEAH. Definitely had my heart set on Archie winning... and when they said David COOK I yelled "WHAAAT!!!" John thought it was funny but I was heart broken! He is just such a sweet kid. Surely has a very successful future ahead of him though! I'm so glad we got to hang out a little this weekend! Hope you guys had fun. And just so you know, im fixin that delish salad of yours for dinner tonight :O)
I was thinking the same thing looking at Carrie Underwood's outfit! Funny! By the way... Aubrey looks just like you! She's so pretty!
Post a Comment