Just wanted to tell everyone that I have gotten the call from the hospital today. They are defiantly planning on me tomorrow for the induction. So I am having my baby tomorrow, unless there are tons of women that come into labor tonight. Hopefully my next post will be of our new little girl! Wish me luck! Prayers won't hurt either :)
6 comments:
Good luck Lenae! I will be thinking about you all day tomorrow! I hope everything goes well, and you have a beautiful baby girl by the end of the day! Please text me and let me know how it goes! No baby for me yet! Braxton Hicks Contractions are definitely keeping me guessing! No change from last week's appointment! That's ok! I can wait another week or so. But if I'm still hangin out by the 10th I won't be happy! I would love to come visit you when you're feeling up to it! Hey, maybe I'll get lucky and have mine in the next 2 days and we can be hospital buddies!
Congrats how exciting! i can't wait to see pictures
Congratulations in advance, Lenae! I can't wait to see pictures!
Hoping and praying all goes well.
Alicia
good luck! I hope all goes well!
Good luck and push hard! I will see her when we do some fun pics.
Good luck! I'll pray for you that it won't go too long! :)
Post a Comment