Wednesday, August 5, 2009

Landon and Stefani's wedding

I'm finally posting some pictures of Landon and Stefani's wedding that happen a month ago!  I wanted to wait until I had some good ones and so I stole these pictures of Stefani's facebook account as soon as they were posted.  It was a beautiful day, minus the 10 minutes of down pour we had durning the reception.  It was wonderful to spent a day with tons of family and friends.  We are so glad Landon found Stefani!

The happy couple.


Our Family
(minus Briggs and the rest of Natalie's kiddos, who we SO missed)
Poor Carlee could not keep her eyes open another minute!


I love this picture of my dad and Carlee


Congratulating uncle Landon.  
Aubrey loves weddings and temples and she quietly took it all in.


There are more candid photos that I have yet to see, but I hear there are some good ones.  
So I'm sure I'll have to put some of those up when I get the chance!

No comments: