Thursday, July 16, 2009

Because I'm feeling a bit overwhelmed at all the things I have/want to blog about, I'm going to load this post with pictures and little words.  Here are a few things we've been doing this summer...

Fishing & BBQ's








Swimming




Shopping... a needed outing.  
Sometime we just need to leave the bounds of our neighborhood during the day!


Watching Fireworks
I was worried that Carlee would have a hard time with fireworks this year, but she loved them!  To bad her parents ran out of diapers by the end of the day and she ended up in the nude, wrapped in blankets.  Poor grandma got the worse of it and had the nude girl on her lap (she's didn't want to sit with anyone else) when she decided she wasn't done peeing!  Sorry mom!  


Trying to catch Carlee's pouty face on camera






Playing at the many parks we've found here in Logan









Unfortunately we haven't been on many "vacations" this summer due to the fact that Nate still had financial aid money left and we couldn't pass up the opportunity for him to take classes this summer. We still have loved this warmer weather and have enjoyed wonderful opportunities we've spent with family, both our own little family and our extended family. We did get to attend Landon and Stefani's wedding a couple weeks ago and more from that fun little trip to come!

6 comments:

Mallory said...

Wow looks like you guys are already having a pretty exciting summer! The girls seem to be growing up inbetween your posting!

I'm so sorry we had to flake out on you guys for our date a couple weeks ago :O( If Nate told you the reason why, I hope you understand! We would really like to get together with you all again soon though! We could try another temple date, or go have a picnic or a bbq or anything at all!

Emily said...

you guys all look so cute.

Our Family said...

Aubrey is a spitting image of you! What cute little girls you have! Vacations are nice but sometimes it is wonderful to just be home and enjoy family!

Scott & Christie Lamb said...

Hey guys! Looks like you've been having lots of fun! I miss you! Call us when you come down and we'll have to plan a get together with everyone! oh ya...Congrats on peanut #3!! That's so exciting!

Terry and Amber Andrews said...

I love the pics. I can't believe how much Carlee and Lilian are alike in their facial expressions. She is so cute.

Emmett and Ashlee said...

Congrats on the new baby coming. You are not crazy. That is awesome. Looks like a fun summer. Your girls are adorable.