We enjoyed the beautiful view!
We learn how to shear a sheep. Kind of a bigger task then I ever thought it would be.
I've always loved cows. I don't know why, I just have and I had to take a
picture of this precious calf.
And while we were enjoying these little calves a worker showed up with milk bottles for them. He notice Aubrey was having a blast petting them through the fence and ask if she wanted to hop in with him and give them there bottles. She did! I was surprised because earlier that day she wouldn't even hold a tiny turtle, but she was eager to job into the pin with the cows. Go figure! I was slightly jealous.
Aubrey took her first pony ride.
We held baby goats, ducks, chicks, and bunnies. Aubrey was in animal heaven!
Carlee was a little rough with the animals... sorry.
11 comments:
Do you digital scrapbook? I love your title page...that is so cute!
My sister's went to baby animal days. They had a blast! They said there was SO much to do they weren't even able to see the baby animals! It looks like you guys had a great time. I'm definitely going next year! It sounds like it would be worth the drive!
I've lived here almost 9 years and never been. Next year FOR SURE! But only with grandbabies. Or your girls. Or both.
Those pictures are so cute! I wish that we would have taken pictures there! Looks like your girls had fun!!! I like your new background too!
How cute! Bree loves animals too (sometimes I joke that she she grow up on a farm).
PS-You should check out the drawing results on DarlingDivaDesigns dot com. :)
How fun! We've never been to baby animal days. Did you have to wait in line forever?
I would LOVE to take pics of Carlee! What's your email? I thought I had it at one time but I'm not finding it. email it to me: workwoman@comcast.net
How Fun! I love the little bunny and feeding the calves with a bottle, pictures. If it wasn't so far, I would to bring my family ro it sometime. Thanks for sharing.
Those pictures couldn't be more precious! That girl belongs on a farm you guys. Maybe you should move on up to Idaho :) We would take you anytime. Speaking of... you guys should come to Scott's homecoming and hang out with us! Miss you.
Yeah!!! I'm so glad you found me! I've been wondering if you had a blog. I'm glad we can stay in touch now :)
You girls are just beautiful! What a cute little family you have :)
Post a Comment