I know that I am two weeks late for posting about Easter. I'm so behind! We had a good Easter this year. The Easter Bunny spoiled us with TOO much candy. Lucky for me the Easter Bunny took my request and got us a lot of chocolate candy so I wouldn't be tempted to eat it. Growing up my parents would hide every single piece of candy and I loved racing against my siblings to gather them all! So of course I wanted to take the time to do that for Aubrey & Carlee! However, Carlee could care less, and Aubrey doesn't get the idea of running around to get the candy so Easter morning took TOO long. I took pictures of the house all decorated with candy, but wasn't thinking and forgot to take pictures of the girls that morning! I'm pretty mad at myself for that, but hey, we did get it all on video tape. Okay, not ALL of it. Like I said, it took too long.
I posted these pictures for 2 reasons: So you can get a glimpse at the Easter Bunnies hard work AND take a peek at our new couches!
Nate had to put Aubrey's most exciting present up where she can't reach. She finally got the movie Enchanted!
The evening before Easter we took a quick trip to Walmart and Aubrey finally got the courage to sit by the Easter Bunny! Carlee... not so much : ) You got to admit, that is one freaky Easter Bunny!

Easter Dresses.
We have two beautiful girls.
We took pictures after church and Carlee was hours past her nap time...Obviously.


5 comments:
Carlee has already changed too much! Tell her to stop growing until we get back! The girls looks beautiful, as always! Miss you guys!
Aww, adorable Easter dresses are one of my favorite parts of Easter! They are adorable. Thanks again for dinner Saturday. That was really fun! We definitely all need to hang out more often.
What a fun mom. I like your new couches and your cute decorations up on the high wall shelf.
They are beautiful we miss ya guys!
You have two darling little girls! What a fun Easter. Your new couches are awesome and look cozy, I bet you love them!
Post a Comment