Tuesday, October 7, 2008

A Best Friends Wedding

One of my best girlfriends, Jessica, got married on Sept. 26th. I had the opportunity to attend the festivities of her day and I couldn't be happier for her. The sealing was wonderful. I love witnessing temple sealings. I love the spirit there. I love remembering that greatest time of my life, when I was seal to my sweetheart. There is no better way to get married then to be seal for time and all eternity! Jessica has been such a wonderful friend to me throughout many years. I couldn't be happier for her. I'm glad she found Jake and that he loves her! I felt this from him by just the simple, glowing looks he gave her throughout that day. (I managed to capture this in the picture below). She looked beautiful and it was a gorgeous day. Thanks for being a wonderful friend Jess! I love you!

I got to spend a lot of the morning with Christie!
Swals, we are going to double date soon, right?!

I love spending time catching up with friends!
I miss you guys so much!

Jessica was so sweet to let Aubrey try on her veil. Some times I think I am raising a toddler/teenager/baby/mom!

Congrats Jess and Jake!

4 comments:

Eileen said...

What cute photos! I LOVE weddings!!! What a pretty bride and BEAUTIFUL dress.

Hi, BTY!

Cheryl said...

Looks like it was fun! Aubrey looks so cute in that veil.

Victoria Elder said...

Aubrey is going to be a beautiful bride someday! How fun!

Lindsey Walker said...

how fun to see everyone from high school!! And congrats to jessica! She is such a sweet girl.