Okay, I am WAY behind on tags. So bare with me as I catch up, or feel free to skip over this useless information about me.
First tag...Pregnancy tag. Thanks Kenzie!
1. WAS YOUR FIRST PREGNANCY PLANNED? Well, yes but it happened faster than planned.
2. WERE YOU MARRIED AT THE TIME? of course, to the best husband in the world!
3. WHAT WERE YOUR REACTIONS? Excited and then panic because we didn't have insurance yet, like I said before it happened fast. But after many prayers and faith we were double covered by the time I had her!
4. WAS ABORTION AN OPTION FOR YOU? Absolutely not
5. HOW OLD WERE YOU? 22 when I had Aubrey. 25 with Carlee.
6. HOW DID YOU FIND OUT YOU WERE PREGNANT? Pregnancy test
7. WHO DID YOU TELL FIRST? Nate. When I found out I was pregnant with Carlee I could wait until Nate came home to tell someone, so I told Aubrey.
8. DID YOU WANT TO FIND OUT THE SEX? Yes
9. DUE DATE? May 1st (Aubrey) May 7th (Carlee) NO there is not a significant date nine months prior to the beginning of May!
10.DID YOU HAVE MORNING SICKNESS? Oh did I ever.
11. WHAT DID YOU CRAVE? Baked Potatoes
12. WHO/WHAT IRRITATED YOU THE MOST? I don't know that I was anymore irritable than normal.
13.WHAT WAS YOUR CHILD'S SEX? female
14.DID YOU WISH YOU HAD THE OPPOSITE SEX? I thought it would be nice to have one of each, but I as SO glad I have two girls! I hope they grow up as good of friends as I am with my sisters.
15. HOW MANY POUNDS DID YOU GAIN THROUGHOUT THE PREGNANCY? A whopping 60 with Aubrey and only 27 with Carlee.
16. DID YOU HAVE A BABY SHOWER? Before I had Aubrey I had a few. I didn't need one with Carlee, I already had girl stuff.
17. WAS IT A SURPRISE OR DID YOU KNOW? I knew
18. DID YOU HAVE ANY COMPLICATIONS DURING YOUR PREGNANCY? In delivery with Aubrey the umbilical cord broke before she was all the way out.
19. WHERE DID YOU GIVE BIRTH? AF hospital
20. HOW MANY HOURS WERE YOU IN LABOR? Aubrey-12 Carlee-8
21. WHO DROVE YOU TO THE HOSPITAL? Nate
22.WHO WATCHED YOU GIVE BIRTH? Aubrey- Nate, my mom and my mother-in-law. Carlee- Nate and my sisters Natalie and Alyssa
23. WAS IT NATURAL OR C-Section? Natural
24. DID YOU TAKE MEDICINE TO EASE THE PAIN? Heck yes!
25.HOW MUCH DID YOUR CHILD WEIGH? Aubrey: 7lbs 12 oz. Carlee: 6lbs 3oz.
26.WHEN WAS YOUR CHILD ACTUALLY BORN? Aubrey: May 3rd Carlee: May 1st
27.WHAT DID YOU NAME HIM/HER? Aubrey Lenae and Carlee Kay
28 HOW OLD IS YOUR FIRST BORN TODAY? 3 years old!
I tag Amanda, Haley C, Nichole, and Marie unless you already have done it! I can't keep track of whose done what tag anymore :)
Amanda tagged me too! It was the husband tag that I did as one of my first post. Thanks for thinking of me Amanda! Here a link to that post for who ever wants to read it.
This next tag is from Camie, who is gorgeously pregnant with her first little one!
High School tag:
1. Did you date someone from your school? No. I stuck with the rival boys!
2. What kind of car did you drive? I drove a Geo prism the first part of my senior year and then totalled it in the school parking lot. I'm still mad about this by the way.
3. Did you pass your driver's license test on the first try? Of course I did, I'm a fantastic driver. Still have not had a single speeding ticket.
4. Were you a party animal? I liked parties, but I was no animal.
5. Were you considered a flirt? What girl didn't TRY to flirt in high school.
6. Were you in band, orchestra, or choir? I did choir my sophomore year
7. Were you a nerd? I wasn't a book worm nerd if that's what it's asking.
8. Were you on any varsity teams? No, Dance Company
9. Did you get suspended/expelled? Wait, what? Do I have to answer this? Can I plead the fifth? Let's just say I think its kind of stupid when the school suspends kids for skipping class. Because when you're suspend you get a day off of school and it's even excused! I wish I would have done my junior year different, but you live you learn, right?
10. Can you still sing the fight song? You betcha! And Nate gets to her me sing it which he loves. "Charge on into the fight, brave valiant Lone Peak Knights. Courage and strength we seek, Bring honor to the peak. Hold high your shield so bright, standing for all that's right. Raise cheers up to the sky, brave knights of Lone Peak High." Stomp/clap/stomp/stomp/clap/stomp/clap/ stomp/clap/stomp/clap/clap/stomp/clap/stomp/clap/clap LET GO KNIGHTS!
11.Who were your favorite teachers? Trudy Hansen, Mr Rutchi, Shauna Kay, and I loved Vivian Brown's accent.
12. Where did you sit during lunch? You're suppose to sit during lunch? I thought you were suppose to roam and chat with everyone
13. What is your school's full name? Lone Peak High School
14. School mascot and colors? Knights. Maroon, gold, black.
15. Did you go to Homecoming and who with? yes. AJ junior year and my wonderful hubby Nate my senior year
16. If you could go back and do it again, would you? No, I like where I'm at. I might do a few certain things again
17. What do you remember most about graduation? My wonderful friends and having flowers in our hair. The support of my family. Going through the drive thru at Wendy's on our way to the all night party.
18. Where did you go Senior Skip Day? Lagoon
19. Were you in any clubs? No, but I managed to sneak into some club pictures.
20. Have you gained some weight since then? Can I plead the fifth on this one too? I have two beautiful girls to show for my weight gain. AND I have lost 10 lbs in the last month and a half and still dropping! Hurray for me!
21. Who was your prom date? Sophomore year- Russell (I have Nate to thank for that one)
Junior year- Jeff Baker Senior year- Nate FINALLY took me. (He didn't go to PROM those other years...it apparently cost too much money!)
22. Are you planning on going to your 10 year reunion? We didn't have anyone put together a 5 year reunion, what make you think there is going to be a ten?
23. Did you have a job while in high school? Yes and you guys that live around here are going to love this....I worked at JCW's. That's right I worked for the Burger Boys and love it!
I now tag Kenzie, Christie, Lindsey and Michelle
4 comments:
that was great lenae! I love learning more about you!
You guys can just come to Nate's 10 year. Way to go on loosing some lbs! That's totally blog worthy!!! I love to watch the numbers go down, even if it doesn't happen fast enough:)
P.S. You've been tagged.
That was fun ready about you! Okay, so we need to still meet up at the park...if the weather permits if of course! The time and day you mentioned last week...well, I forgot to tell you that would be great. So, I ended up going over there just in case you went! I need to get your phone number!
I know I'm a bit slow, but I had no idea that Jess got married! How awesome! Where did she meet him? And wow! That blonde hair is so fun! Tell her congrats for me if you talk to her!
Post a Comment