Carlee is almost 6 months old and I have yet to have someone tell me she looks like me. Not even one person! I haven't even received these lines:
"She's a good mixture of both of you"
"I can tell she is yours"
Nope. Instead I get:
"She looks a lot like Nate!"
"She's definitely her daddy's girl"
"Oh my gosh, She is Nate!"
Oh...and by the way, the first thing the Dr. said after he pulled her out of my womb,
"She looks like her daddy!"
9 comments:
Yep! She looks like her daddy. Your girls look so different, but they are both so cute!
Well it's a good thing because now you both have a daughter that looks just like you.
Aubree looks like you so it is perfect! Both girls are beautiful. I hear the same thing with Bree. People always say she looks like her Daddy.
Yes, she does look like him!! But its ok becuase she is so adorable.
I hear ya. We do all the work and they get all the glory! :)
She does look like her daddy! I never did get that email, so I will give you my e mail address again cause you definately need to get in touch with Jenny! It's lacrosselinz22@yahoo.com. Hope to hear from you soon!
I haven't seen a picture of them side by side...yes, she definitely does look like her daddy! Very cute!
She definitely is her daddy! That's so cute, I love it! I can't believe how big she has gotten. So lets get together soon. Call me!
Well she is beautiful who ever she looks like. You guys make cute kids!
Post a Comment