Saturday, October 18, 2008

BYU and LOGAN

A few weeks back Nate and I headed up to Logan, for a couple reasons. The first being the BYU/Utah State game. (We're still a little heart broken about Thursdays game against TCU, so I'd rather not talk about it!) The second reason is that Nate needed to go meet with a counselor up at Utah State and he also wanted to check out the school. We were really seriously THINKING about moving up there so Nate can finish up his school at, what we hear is the best engineering school in the state. But we are done thinking and have DECIDED to DO IT! We are currently looking into jobs and housing. So for those of you that have or are living up there please feel free to pass along your advice/ jobs to look into/ housing etc...

BYU Game
Although we're EXTREMELY disappoint...YES we are BYU fans....still!

Nate's brother Matt and his wife Kenzie came up with us, which was a blast! And after our trip they also decided that Logan might be the place for them!

This is Carlee with Matt and Kenzie's boy Brayden.
Carlee is two months and about a week older then Brayden, yet they are the same size!


They've been the same size since Brayden's birth...I love it!

18 comments:

Terry and Amber Andrews said...

Congrats on the decision to move. I hope you can find a house and job. How much longer does Nate have anyway? I hope I can see you when I come in town in a couple weeks.

Eileen said...

Awesome news! Come stay with us when you are looking for everything. You will LOVE Cache Valley!

Victoria Elder said...

Okay I am pretty sad about this move! We won't get to do that once a month dinner you talked about now :( Ah I guess I can forgive you! I hope everything goes well & you can find what you need! We will miss you guys, & will definately get together a lot before you guys move! When is the big move happening anyways?

Lindsey Walker said...

Oh you will love Logan. I loved living there, and I loved Utah State. How exciting. And I don't know if you remember Jenny Webster or not, but she just moved there for her husband to finish up school and she loved it. If you want Jenny's number I can e mail it to you. She has two kids too and is loving living there. My e mail is lacrosslinz22@yahoo.com. Congrats on the move!

Lindsey Walker said...

Oh sorry, I left out the e in my email address. The correct email address is lacrosselinz22@yahoo.com

Cheryl said...

Way cute babies! Thats crazy that you are moving. I hope it all works out for you guys! Good luck!

Marcistar said...

Lenae! So you guys are officially moving! Wow!! That's exciting but sad for us!! Well I hope you guys can find everything you're looking for up there and that Nate finishes school! When are you guys going? We all need to get together before then! We'll let you know when you have the baby because it's probably going to be soon!!

-Kayley- said...

That's so exciting that you might move up here! It really is a beautiful place to live. We live in Providence, which is a beautiful town if your looking for somewhere away from campus, but I'm sure there are plenty of places to live closer to the University too. Your girls are soooo cute!

Kristi said...

look how cute Carlee looks in her BYU attire! I am so excited for you guys!...Tyler and I have such GREAT, WONDERFUL, AMAZING memories up in Logan! We would go there to live in a heartbeat, if the opportunity presented itself! What kind of engineer does Nate want to be?...Tyler did Civil Engineering up there!

tomorrow at the park then?! If the weather is good, that is. Is 11:00 still good? :) I will call if it is something different! and its okay if you can't make it.
801-915-1083

Anonymous said...

I am excited for your decision to go up to USU. When I last talked to you it sounded as though it would be the right thing. New adventures and places make life more exciting! I love that last pic, Carlee is just chillaxin!

Haley said...

LOVE the BYU bow!! I can't believe the picture of Carlee and her cousin. That is too crazy!

The Leatherberry's said...

Those are such cute pictures! I love BYU too but am also disappointed in the TCU game, well that's an understatement! So when is the big move? I'm so happy that you guys are excited for it. It will probably be an awesome experience for you guys. Keep me updated!!

jacksonhaleywarrenandhaus said...

That would be awesome Jackson actually applied to the graduate program in Logan for next year so we could be up there as well. Itd be a blast if all three of us were up there.

Sheesh said...

This is a sad post indeed... Well not all sad. I am so excited you guys get to move to Logan! I freaking love that town. I wish I had some advice for you but all I would have is info for a single gal. Sorry! What a fun change! Congrats!

Hillary said...

Congratulations! Those big decisions are always hard to make. I am really excited for you guys! Will you be going up there in January? We were heartbroken about BYU/TCU as well. We still can't talk about it at our house. There's always next year I guess...

Cedar, Chris & Annistyn said...

I love Logan! I miss it so much! You'll love it up there! I love your blog! Carly is so beautiful!

Mathie Fam said...

You can move to logan as long as we can still get together when I come back to utah! I think that's a great move for you! Moving is hard, but change is good.

Angie said...

I am proud that you still keep your head high...even if your team looses. You always have to support your team :). I'm from SLC, so I have reason to be a Utah fan...although Doug grew up in PG and went from a BYU to Utah fan...even I call him a trader!