I can't believe how much of a motherly instinct Aubrey has at the age of three. She loves to help me change diapers. She doesn't just help by getting the diaper and wipes for me, she also wants to help with the actual changing. Or course I don't let her do it ALL, I handle the wiping. But she loves to undo, and do up the velcro to the diapers. She loves to hold her too! In fact I have had people old and young want to give Carlee back to me as soon as she starts to fuss, but not Aubrey! If Carlee starts to fuss while she is holding her she often saids, "I've got it" and gives her a binki. Some times she even tries to bounce her! But that doesn't last long, she gets tired and saids, "here mom, your turn". I am so glad I have Aubreys help, especially when Nate's gone a lot. She's so fun and has quite the personality! She loves to laugh and LOVES to talk, gee, I wonder where she gets that! And as of lately, is extremely attached to Nate! So cries for him when he is gone a lot, and I don't blame her, I want to cry when he leaves sometimes too! We are so blessed to have Aubrey, and Thank our Father in Heaven for her and Carlee everyday!
I took out my camara one last week when she was holding her.
This first one is her bouncy Carlee
Our girls
The plug, also known as a binki Thought I'd add this picture, it was NOT Aubrey's idea!
You can thank her dad for this one!
3 comments:
What beautiful nieces I have!
That is so funny to hear how Aubrey is with Carlee, because Conner is the same way. It doesn't matter if Vika is a asleep or wide awake, he is always trying to smother her with kisses. His new thing right now is 'one more'. He always has to give her one more kiss, or one more hug.
I really love seeing both of your girls together. What little cuties.
I hope Easton is the same way when our baby comes. I love the wagon picture. Can't Dad's be so much fun!
Post a Comment