Life is so much more convenient with a double stroller! Thank you to my great Relief Society President whose brother was getting rid of it and thought of us!
That is so nice!! Those bad boys are not cheap at all, your lucky to have such wonderful people that keep you in their minds :) Aubrey has such a beautiful smile love it!
I loved my double strolly--as Kayla calls it. Ours was also given to us by someone getting rid of it. My girls won't both sit in it very long and it got too bulky. Man they are convenient when you have an infant though. It was so good to see you and everyone at the BBQ! Thank you so much for doing all the work to make it happen! It really meant a lot to me! I haven't blogged in a while and I have to say that your family pictures are soooo cute!
Sorry I did get your text but wasn't able to text back and haven't gotten to it. I did miss you at the party but totally understand that you couldn't make it. Maybe you could take a little trip to Vegas sometime when it gets cold up there. I need visitors while Terry is in school. Carlee is getting so big and cute. By the way I got the swimming suit from Shawn at the baby shower and she got it from Old Navy. Miss ya!
Lenae- I'm sorry I didn't get mine to you sooner! (My preschool partner just had a baby and she was very grateful that I hadn't!) I love your blog and your photos. I'm so glad you are an "Ellertson!" We love you guys and wish we saw you more. I'm so glad you come to all of the extended family functions!
9 comments:
Thanks you guys for coming last night. I know it was crazy. We will get together again sometime in a more tame environment:)
Looks like a sweet ride! They can even look at each other. Fun!
I'm so jealous. I was just thinking about what in the world I'm going to do when I want to go somewhere that doesn't have carts!!
That is so nice!! Those bad boys are not cheap at all, your lucky to have such wonderful people that keep you in their minds :) Aubrey has such a beautiful smile love it!
I don't know how I would live without my double stroller as well...and Karli is only one month old! How did you do is so long without one :)
I loved my double strolly--as Kayla calls it. Ours was also given to us by someone getting rid of it. My girls won't both sit in it very long and it got too bulky. Man they are convenient when you have an infant though. It was so good to see you and everyone at the BBQ! Thank you so much for doing all the work to make it happen! It really meant a lot to me! I haven't blogged in a while and I have to say that your family pictures are soooo cute!
Testing, Testing
Sorry I did get your text but wasn't able to text back and haven't gotten to it. I did miss you at the party but totally understand that you couldn't make it. Maybe you could take a little trip to Vegas sometime when it gets cold up there. I need visitors while Terry is in school. Carlee is getting so big and cute. By the way I got the swimming suit from Shawn at the baby shower and she got it from Old Navy. Miss ya!
Lenae-
I'm sorry I didn't get mine to you sooner! (My preschool partner just had a baby and she was very grateful that I hadn't!) I love your blog and your photos. I'm so glad you are an "Ellertson!" We love you guys and wish we saw you more. I'm so glad you come to all of the extended family functions!
Post a Comment