We have two nephews that had birthday's yesterday! (Oh and a friend, Happy Birthday Jake!)
My sister's son East turned six years old! Easton was the first to make me an Aunt. I can't even tell you how excited I was when he came to our family! Now six years later, I still feel so blessed to be his aunt. He is such a smart boy and can make your heart melt when he saids things like, "I want to sit by Lenae on the train" (which he said last week at the zoo).
My sister's son East turned six years old! Easton was the first to make me an Aunt. I can't even tell you how excited I was when he came to our family! Now six years later, I still feel so blessed to be his aunt. He is such a smart boy and can make your heart melt when he saids things like, "I want to sit by Lenae on the train" (which he said last week at the zoo).
Whatcha say, future heartbreaker? I think so!


We love our Easton and hopes that he had a wonderful birthday yesterday!
Our next nephew just pick yesterday as his birthday! Remember how I mentioned that Nate's brother Matt and his wife Kenzie were expecting soon? Well, yesterday at 8:15am Brayden Mathew Rowley was born! He was a big baby, are you ready?...9 pounds 10 ounces 21 inches long! Ouch! (Future football player?) Kenzie is now my hero! Seriously, she has been a trooper and has let us gush over her big, little boy, when I'm sure she just wants to sleep. He is so precious. I'm so excited that Aubrey and Carlee now have a cousin on the Rowley side!
Congratulations Matt and Kenzie and Happy Birthday Brayden!
We love you all!
2 comments:
Your little girls are so cute. Jeff and I would love to come to your bbq. I am actually planning (doing the invites as we speak) for jeff's surprise birthday party the following Saturday (his birthday). I probably will be calling you guys for your address. It will be fun to see you!
Congrats to Matt and Kenzie! And thanks for the shout out for Easton! You're a wonderful Aunt, it's no wonder my kids want to sit by you instead of their mom! haha!
Post a Comment