The night before we headed to Bear Lake we enjoyed a yummy Snow Shack (all of these shaved ice places I call "snow shack"). Nate is making the face that Carlee makes a lot lately... I have a goofball for a husband. We keep trying to capture Carlee pulling this face with no such lucky so Nate's impression will have to do for now.

Our car broke down the minute (literally) that we pulled into Bear Lake. Luckily this service station was able to get it fixed before we need to head home.
Car braking down in Bear Lake + Only one Mechanic in town = pricey

Aubrey made grandma take her picture with everything!

Carlee with Aunt Andee

We went the weekend of Raspberry Days so we enjoyed huge crowds, a live band and cute little Boutiques.

Aubrey enjoyed a lot of sweets which made for an upset tummy and some throw up all over Aunt Nikki and Uncle Ben's pillows! Sorry!

Hanging out.
Carlee fell asleep shortly after we got on this thing because of the slow waves trickling underneath us.

My girls playing in the sand.


Aubrey loves the water, Carlee on the other hand wasn't a fan.

Boating.
I didn't put up any pictures of Carlee and I on the boat, but we were there
watching everyone have a blast. Babies that hate cold water and pregnant women can't do a hold lot OFF the boat : )




Nate can do back flips off of anything, this raft was no exception.

Thanks Mom and Dad for a fun weekend!
6 comments:
So fun! I Love Bear Lake! Going during Raspberry days is a smart idea! We might have to do that next year!
Looks like fun! I have not been to Bear Lake since girls camp...these pics make me want to go again! Hope you and your cute fam are doing good!
I love boating! Your girls are so cute! That pic of Carlee posing on the sand is adorable! Jax and her can still be betrothed right?
Fun! I loved going there when I was a kid. Hope you're feeling good and taking care of yourself!
How fun is that?! I like that ya'll had you're own little reunion. I love the pic of Carlee on the beach. I'm bummed cause I'm coming to Utah the week after the "new" family reunion in October. I'll miss you guys! Or maybe just come late and we'll start our own... ha. And congrats and having a girl! You make em so cute, might as well keep on going!
Lenae!!! It's been forever! I don't even think we've congratulated you on your nest little girl!!! We're so excited for you!!! I cannot believe how big Carlee is! Wow! Well it look like you guys are doing great! We miss ya! If you come down here you'll have to let us know!
Post a Comment