Wow! Thank you for sharing that video. What a beautiful video clip. I usually watch the clips each week that the church puts out but because this one was a longer one I never made the time. But since you posted it on you blog I took the moment and I am so glad that I did. It really touched my heart and gave a beautiful message. Thank you!
I watched this a few days ago. I love the Mormon Messages. They are a great pick me up! This is a great way to remember Sept. 11th. For some reason I can hardly watch the recaps of that day. They just seem to be missing something. When I watched this I realized that what they are missing is the whole picture: The bigger perspective of why we are here. Great movie!
2 comments:
Wow! Thank you for sharing that video. What a beautiful video clip. I usually watch the clips each week that the church puts out but because this one was a longer one I never made the time. But since you posted it on you blog I took the moment and I am so glad that I did. It really touched my heart and gave a beautiful message. Thank you!
I watched this a few days ago. I love the Mormon Messages. They are a great pick me up! This is a great way to remember Sept. 11th. For some reason I can hardly watch the recaps of that day. They just seem to be missing something. When I watched this I realized that what they are missing is the whole picture: The bigger perspective of why we are here. Great movie!
Post a Comment