Wednesday, June 24, 2009

We might be a little bit crazy...


Meet peanut #3, due January 14th
 Look at that thick/strong umbilical cord (maybe it won't break on me this time). 

30 comments:

Camie said...

CoNgRaTs!! That's great! Hope you're feeling okay!

Anonymous said...

I'm so excited for you guys!! And to see you in a week!

Angie said...

Congratulations! That's so exciting!

Beth said...

Wow! Congratulations :)

Kristi said...

You two crazy love birds :) How exciting, so happy for you guys--another cutie on the way!

Brittani said...

I'm so excited for you guys! How fun!!!! So how far along does that make you?

Terry and Amber Andrews said...

If I'm not crazy your not. Congrats! I am excited for you guys. Maybe we will have boys a couple months apart.

Katie said...

Wow, what wonderful news! Can't wait to see you soon!

Robyn said...

I'm so excited for you guys! Your cute family of four will be an even cuter family of 5. You guys are awesome! Love and Hugs!!

Dayna said...

That is so awesome! Congrats! I'm happy for you guys!

alyssa said...

i can't wait :)it was so good to see you guys on sunday and i'm excited to see you again next week! loves!

Cheryl said...

Congrats! Thats so exciting. I am not ready to think about another one yet. That will be fun for Carlee to have a sibling that close in age with her!!!

Amber said...

That's awesome! Congrats!

Amber said...

That's awesome! Congrats!

Andy and Mallory: said...

Yeah! That's so exciting!! You'll be one busy momma.

Andy and Mallory: said...

Yeah! That's so exciting!! You'll be one busy momma.

Andy and Mallory: said...

I'm not sure why it's posting comments twice. Who's your OB by the way.

epb said...

YAY!!!! I want to see you when I get home in August. Congratulations dear!

Marcistar said...

Wow!!!! Congrats Lenae!!! We're so so happy for you!!!!

Marie Carlisle said...

No way! WOW! I am so far behind. You are an amazing mom, and you are so lucky to be pregnant again! YEAH! Love you! Hope you are doing okay.

Brent and Ashley said...

Holy smokes! You are crazy! Just kiddin'. That is great news! Good luck!! Can't wait to hear more!!

McLerran Family said...

Wow!! That is so fun! You're definitely going to have your hands full. I can't wait to find out if it's a boy or a girl!

Victoria said...

wow! congrats!!! you guys move quick maybe that big strong umbillical cord means your having a boy this time???? :)

Brooke Nygren said...

WOW!! Congrats that is so exciting and probably sickly but still what great news!

Haley said...

Awesome!! Congrats! I'll keep my fingers crossed for a boy this time, k?

Steffani Dastrup said...

Lenae that is wonderful! I'm sorry that I won't be only a week behind you this time! Maybe by the time we're ready for baby #2 you'll be ready for #4! Congrats!

Emily said...

congrats! i'm so excited to not be the only one with three kids (well almost).

Tawni & Dan said...

What! I can't believe I haven't heard about this :) I am so excited for you! And what a very lucky baby to come into your family. That is awesome you guys. Can't wait to catch up if I ever get to see ya'll again. Ya, I'll have to get on Russ about the reunion. He is so dead... Doesn't he know that is pretty much my only summer vacation?!?

Scott & Christie Lamb said...

Holy crap we're behind!! hha how fun we are so excited for you guys! Congrats! Hope you are feeling good!

Our Family said...

Congrats! How exciting!Maybe #3 will be a boy! I think it is boy season...everyone seems to be having boys right now!