Tuesday, June 16, 2009

I have a new niece!

...And I can't wait to meet her in a few weeks! 

Eloise LaRue Baldwin
June 9, 2009
8:29 PM
8 lbs 3ozs
20 inches
(My brother-in-law Briggs took these pictures and I hope they don't mind me stealing them off their blog)

My sister and her newest addition.  
I've always looked up to Natalie, I love her and miss her and her family SO much!




Isn't she adorable???  This next picture is one of my favorites.




Here are the proud brothers and sister. Aubrey wanted to look at this picture for awhile, she misses her cousin : (

4 comments:

Mallory said...

Yaay!! Congrats!! New babies are so much fun. I'm still patiently waiting for a niece so i'm jealous :O)

Anonymous said...

I don't mind at all (and Briggs would be might proud!).

We miss you guys so much. The kids talk about your family all the time. I wish there was some way to come back this summer. A year without seeing family seems like way too long!

Rowley Family said...

I love that last picture. Haha the kids look thrilled to see the new baby! She looks so cute!

Scott & Christie Lamb said...

So cute! I'm so happy for you! I was exactly 8 lbs and 3 oz so chances are she'll be quite a babe :-) hahaha love ya!