Wednesday, February 4, 2009

Elder Kingston


Tomorrow my brother, comes home from his mission (Germany/Munich, Austria Mission)!  I can't wait to see him again and of course, see the rest of our family that we have missed while being up here in Logan.  It should be a fun weekend and we can't wait!  Chad's been a GREAT missionary and a wonderful example.  Welcome home Chad!

10 comments:

Cheryl said...

How exciting that your brother is home!! I can't wait for my brother to come home. Have a fun weekend spending time with him!

Brittani said...

Holy cow. I can't believe that he's already coming home. I went to hairschool with his girlfriend and if feels like he just left! She was so sad. Is she still around?

Kelsy Thomson said...

Congrats. Isn't it great to know that your siblings are such good people and that they have served honorably? My two brothers have both served missions and I am so proud of them still. Congrats, and I hope you get to spend lots of time with your family. Being away from family is not fun:( BTW...my brother's name is Chad, too!

Dan~Kerst~Bree~Bryce~Braden~Briggs~Brooklyn said...

That is great. I remember when Chad was a little guy. It's crazy. AJ will leave in a year. Where has the time gone?

Haley said...

How fun! My little bro comes in another year. How nice to have everyone together.

Mathie Fam said...

How is chad that old? I can't believe it!

The Leatherberry's said...

How exciting!!! I hope you guys have such a fun little weekend!!!

The Leatherberry's said...

How exciting!!! I hope you guys have such a fun little weekend!!!

Brent and Ashley said...

how exciting! that is great news!!

Ashley and Paul Giddings said...

Lenae!! Congrats on your brother coming home...that is so exciting. Bet your family is on cloud nine.

I can get ahold of Lindsey...I just have to ask my mom. I saw her over CHristmas break...her and her baby boy...so, so cute! SHe got engaged over Christmas too to her baby's daddy...probably a wedding at the end of summer or beginning of fall. I'll talk to my mom and get back to you as soon as I know her email address.

You are so sweet by the way. Stephanie is helping me out a ton. She is the greatest bff ever! How are you liking Logan? My in-laws live in logan so we go up on Sundays sometimes..maybe one of these times we can get together. Hope you are doing well. Your girls are too cute!