Monday, February 16, 2009

Valentines Day Ribs

For Valentines Day I attempted to make Nate baby back ribs, with his help grilling of course.  I have attempted this task before, but they've never turned out how we would like them too.  So after a few tries, I think we've finally mastered the baby back ribs!  They turned out SO tender that the bones were falling through the rack on the BBQ.  

We invited Matt and Kenzie over to help us enjoy this feast.  I wish I would have taken a picture of the before photo, but I DID get the after photo of Matt and Nate enjoying their last taste of ribs!


Now I wish I could say that the ribs were SO good that Nate and Matt couldn't help but get BBQ sauce ALL over their faces, but they just naturally eat that way!
Or maybe they knew the camera was coming out : )


Here is a picture of our beautiful bare bones,
I wasn't kidding when I said the meat was falling out the bones!

5 comments:

Dan~Kerst~Bree~Bryce~Braden~Briggs~Brooklyn said...

What a good wife! He is lucky to have you!

Victoria Elder said...

what a good wife you were Jake would probably LOVE me more if I attempted something like this !

Angie said...

Yummy! I need to learn how to make these...they're my favorite!

Anonymous said...

Remember seeing that pile of crap on a plate on my blog, I wouldn't dare attempt to make ribs. Looks like yours turned out, congratulations! That is fun that your brother is back already, time goes by so fast! Hope all is well! Call me when you are down.

Dani Em said...

Sounds fun we would love to come say hi some time!!

801 310 0761

Your girls are ADORABLE!!!