I took Carlee to her four month appointment on Tuesday morning. She is almost double her birth weight at 12 pounds 4.5 ounces, 24.5 inches! I thought my little girl was getting a bit chunky, but she is 20% in weight and 70% is height. I still love those chunky thighs! She was really good at the doctors, until the shots of course. After the shots, every time I looked at her, she would start crying again. She wanted to let me have it for awhile.
Her doctor said he's never seem a baby this young have to know where her mom is at all times. That means she loves her mom right?!
I finally did the doctor picture!
When we got home she was really calm. I think all that crying wore her out, and the shots probably made her a little feverish too.
Don't you love the little foot up in the air. She's still in love with those toes!
10 comments:
I can't believe Carlee and Brayden are the same size! She is only a tiny bit longer than he is! I love it!
She is so dang cute!! I think her thighs are so dang cute and chucky. We need to get together sometime.
so cute!!!!
I LOVE this headband!! So cute.
She is so dang cute! She is definitely a Rowley!
How adorable! Such a cutie!!
I absolutely think Jax and Carlee should date when they're older! Cutest babies ever! I hate the shots too! When I took Jax I swear he was thinking "Mom, why are you letting them do this to me?" I felt like I was betraying him! Luckily the next round will have to be Bri's job! I just can't stand to see him so sad!
I have missed so much in the blogging world! Carlee has changed so much! I'm so sorry about your ring! That is really sad!
How cute is your little one. Wow Maddie was the same way always near the 25th percentile in weight and about 80th in height. Olivia is a bit heavier than Maddie but the same in lenght. She is a cutie! And thanks for the comment, don't feel bad about the email I probably would not have had time to read it, so the better you didn't find time yet. Your girls are cuties, and hope your days a good!
Such cute pics and once again, love the bow!!! The doctor picture is way cute. I'll have to remember to do that for Averie.
Post a Comment