Of Course, we love the Fourth of July!


Aubrey loves her Uncle Ben!
It was SO hot that day that I worried about Carlee, but she did great! I didn't dare try to nurse her outside in that heat, so I ended up standing up in a bathroom stale, um...interesting experience with a lot interesting looks as I walked out of the stale with an infant in hand.
SHOPPING
Aubrey loves to beg to ride these little arcade rides at the store. She VERY rarely gets any quarters out of me, but this particular day, we went with Grandma!
FIREWORKS!
I have a deep love for fireworks! And the best firework show we saw this year was after one of the Bee's games!

FAMILY REUNIONS!
I didn't take many pictures, just videos, from the Milner/Nelson (My mom's side) family reunion. But I just wanted to say how much I LOVED it! Most of my mom's family lives far away and we don't get to see them very much so I treasure the times we do get to see them. And they all love to play games and so I was in heaven!
The week after that reunion we had the Rowley reunion. I just can't get enough of Family Reunions, I just love 'em! The Rowleys know how to do family reunions! It was an Olympic reunion this year and we had delicious themed meals (Italian, Mexican, Chinese etc.), Olympic events, and even a talent show where we were entertained by the Riverdance, a wrestler and a speedo!...Don't ask. I have the best in-laws ever and I love being with their families as much as my own!
8 comments:
What a great Mom you are! Standing in a bathroom stall to nurse- now that's love!!!
I am so there with you about the bathroom stall. I had to do that just the other day, and it wasn't the first time. What you do for your kids...right? Anyway, I love the pictures and wish I was closer to see you.
Your girls are so cute. It looks like you had a fun summer!!
Ah nursing can have it's difficult moments! Aubrey is just so grown up! It's so weird I remember when she was just learning to walk, even before that! Oh tear!
Anywho this summer has definately flown by really fast, Jake has been wantin to get together, we've been pretty active camping & fishing though
That's a great nursing story!! Well I can't believe the summer is almost over! It looks like you guys had a great one. We're finally back in Utah for good! I can't wait to meet your little girl!!! We need to get together soon. Vic is in town for another week or longer so we should do it this week!
I have come to believe that every public place should have a mother's room! It is so hard to nurse your baby if your not at home! I give you major kudos! I would still really love to see you! Maybe we could do lunch on a Saturday! What is your schedule like?
I always love a good photo overloaded blog! Can you believe the summer is almost OVER? I can't believe it, but i'm sooo ready for it! I've LOVED the cooler weather these past couple days! And the trees outside my work are starting to turn colors, and i'm getting excited for the fall! I couldn't be more ready for long sleeved shirts and hot chocolate! I'm glad you guys have had a good, busy fun filled summer too!
Looks like it was a very fun filled summer! We also have to go to Bees and Owlz games, they are lots of fun.
Post a Comment