Thursday, September 11, 2008

The JOYS of having little GIRLS

Lately I've been really into experimenting on Aubrey's hair. Nate's Aunt Robyn told me about this fun blog and since then I've found quite a few hair blogs. There are so many styles I would like to try, but I've had to be very selective because 3 year olds only sit still so long. Aubrey has been quite the trooper. It not always easy to get through all that thick curly hair!

One style I tried out was the Butterfly Hair Style and thought it turned out so cute on her!


I'm lucky to have such a gorgeous model!
We made it an official girly day and painted her toes too.

My handsome husband and beautiful girls, watching a little Saturday TV; which now consist of BYU football! Go Cougars!

8 comments:

Robyn said...

Lenae-
Great job on the hair do! It is so cute! You are so lucky to have such a cute little girl with lots of hair. I am impressed that you got it to look so good-mine never do! Lets have another family get-together. Are you and Nate coming on Sunday? I hope so!

Kristi said...

good job on Aubrey's hair!...very talented. I am always so boring with Alexa's hair, I need some lessons (and motivation!).
We should totally meet up at that park! I live pretty close myself...just about a five minute drive. When should we do it?! :)

Emily said...

i love the hair! i can't wait for amy's hari to grow a little more so that it can reach into things like that, oh well at least she doesn't have a mullet anymore, lol. i love all of the cute bows you put on carlee too!

Terry and Amber Andrews said...

I love how Aubrey looks like she is hooked on the BYU game. Carlee is getting so big too, I love this age. Haley said you girls wanted to take a girls weekend down here, I would love it. You should definitely plan it.

Haley said...

How cute! I can't wait for Averie to get big enough, and have enough hair to be able to do it cute. Guess we'll have to use the bows for now! I'm glad that we're not the only ones whose saturdays seem to revolve around the BYU football team!:)

Marcistar said...

Wow Lenae! Great job! I don't know if I could ever get that creative with Eden's hair!! You're so lucky she lets you do it!!!

Victoria Elder said...

how cute! i cant wait till i get to have a little girl! jake says we will have all our boys first then we can have a girl just one though :(

Ashley said...

Holy Moly Aubrey looks so old. I can't believe how long her hair has gotten.