Thursday, August 14, 2008

Look who found her toes!

Aubrey had to see what all the fuss was about!

Two feet...Double the fun!

She even falls asleep with her toes in hand!


10 comments:

Cheryl said...

What a cute baby! Vika still hasn't discovered her feet, she really likes her hands.

The Leatherberry's said...

Oh, how cute is that!! Your girls are so cute! It seems like your baby is getting so big! I guess that happens.:) Way cute pictures!!

Craig, Toshya and Mckayla Holley said...

So cute! That is so much fun when they find their feet! Mckayla still loves her toes, she falls asleep holding them too!

Lindsey Walker said...

Your little baby is so cute! Your girls are adorable!! And I am so sorry about your ring. When I read that story, I was so sad for you. I would be devestated if I lost my ring. You are amazing though, to have such a good attitude about it.

Haley said...

I love it when they get to this stage. DARLING bow, by the way!!

Marcistar said...

Ok she couldn't be cuter! I can't wait to meet her! We get back soon! We should all go to lunch while vic is still in town!

Terry and Amber Andrews said...

Lenae I can't believe how similar our girls are. The rolls and everything. Lily picked up a piece of paper the other day with her toes. I couldn't believe it.

Emmett and Ashlee said...

I love the holding of the toes. That is so cute.

Emily said...

she is so adorable!

Victoria Elder said...

she is just so so so so cute! I love it when they figure these simple things out!