Monday, April 7, 2008

First Blog Post AHH!

I can't believe that I am doing this, starting a blog. But after a lot of nagging by a few, unnamed, people, I caved. I just want everyone to realize right now, that I won't be good at updating. Infact, after this post you'll probably have to wait another couple months for another one. Especially because of the fact that this baby of mine is due in a month. Less than that if I decide on an induce date. I have the choice of any day starting April 30th on to my due date (May 7th). It seems like each day that week I have a reason why it won't work. Whether it be Nate starts class that day, Aubrey's third birthday, etc... I have a hard time deciding on a place to eat, let alone a birthday for my baby! I'm just grateful that I am pregnant and the little one seems healthy!


I thought I would add our most recent pictures of our beautiful, blue eyed Aubrey. She is growing up so fast! These first two wonderful pictures were taken by my talented sister, Natalie. Thanks Nat! The last one was taken by Nate's wonderful and also talented aunt, Eileen.






10 comments:

Anonymous said...

Welcome to the blogging world!!! I'm so glad we're back near you guys! Especially now that baby Carlee is so close! Yay!

Ashley and Paul Giddings said...

Glad to see you on here my dear. Let us know when that baby of yours comes. Wish we would still be here but we are moving back to Murrieta on April 26th. Promise we will still stay in close contact...

Mathie Fam said...

I am probably one of the nagging ones, but I'm soooo glad you have a blog now. I think you'll be surprised how fun it is not to mention a little addicting sometimes! I hope you are feeling good! The end is so hard. Being so far away I have found that blogs are the best way to keep in touch with people! Can't wait to read and see more!

Marcistar said...

Lenae! I'm so glad you joined to Blogger world! It's seriously so much fun! You'll love doing it. You'll find that you're taking pictures just to go on your blog! HAHA! Come check mine out! I haven't been that great at posting lately because I've been so sick and tired!!

Mallory said...

Hey! You just made my day. I've been waiting to find more blogger friends!! It's so funny, because when I first did it, it was just because Victoria was nagging me to, and I was almost emberassed to even be doing it! But its a lot of fun. Im so excited for you to have your baby!! Of course we are hoping you guys can make it to the wedding, but It would be ok if she shared a birthday with our wedding day :O) Hope you're doing good!!

Wyatt and Tara said...

Yey! I am so glad you have a blog! Your little girl looks just like you! So cute!

Kristy Stoner said...

Yay! Look how pretty Aubrey is! What a doll! Those eyes! She has my permission to date Ayden when they are old enough. :)

Steffani Dastrup said...

I love your blog Lenae! Your background is very cute! And aubrey is adorable! I can't believe those beautiful blue eyes! I'm excited to see you at the shower!

Rowley's said...

Thanks everyone. This is why I finally cave into this blog world, because I love to have better contact with all my wonderful friends. Love you all!

Anonymous said...

WELCOME WELCOME!!!!